News:

• June 09, 2024, 06:59:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2013 Nats date change  (Read 11769 times)

Online Brett Buck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: 2013 Nats date change
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2012, 11:22:06 PM »
Hi Derek

You need to go back and read it again., The AMA MANDATES that the TTs is to be run in a specific way, it also MANDATES that we use 6 judges in the finals , and 3 judges in the qualifying rounds, a different scoring system, with different rules, different specifications on maneuvers, and a different time limit.

I would point out, however, that this is indeed just an AMA mandate. They have not followed this in the past and if push comes to shove, they can waive the whole thing.

Brett

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2012, 04:28:11 AM »
Well, back to the original point of this thread...Thank you everyone who sent emails and made calls to the AMA. I am not sure it will help anything but one think is for sure. They know we are still here! Tomorrow is the day that everything will be decided, Allen Goff is going to represent the CLPA comunity and voice his/our opinions and concerns. Thanks Allen and good luck.

We will know something soon.

Derek

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2012, 09:02:59 AM »
   I would point out, however, that this is indeed just an AMA mandate. They have not followed this in the past and if push comes to shove, they can waive the whole thing.

Brett

Brett

That is possible they could change the way they want it done, but it certainly is  not very likley they would. They are very keen on following  this same course on running TTs and picking teams. and they have followed this in the past for years.

Randy

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here