News:

• April 27, 2024, 09:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Virus second opion  (Read 14934 times)

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
Re: Virus second opion
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2020, 07:02:43 PM »
I don't know anyone that says the virus is a hoax.

Really?  22 April 2020 the new York times published an article on "dealing with friends who believe Covid 19 is a hoax" (from memory, probably not the correct title)  That's just one example, There's an enormous population of people who believe this isn't real at all. As to the rest of the information you've presented, I don't know. I don't research anything about the financial side of this. But as an average Joe, living an average life, I've seen an overwhelming number of people saying this isn't a real illness at all.

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »
I don't know anyone personally that doesn't think the virus is real.
As far as the New York Times.
Really?

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2020, 07:09:11 PM »
Can we get back to the really important debate? 

Ringmaster or Flite Streak, which is better?   :)

How is this a topic that still comes up? It's been proven. The ringmaster.

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2020, 07:11:56 PM »
I don't know anyone personally that doesn't think the virus is real.
As far as the New York Times.
Really?

Haha. Well I'm just saying, there are people that believe it's not. I may have misread a reply before my reply leading to such a far out comment. But, I believe it holds true. If you're a facebook subscriber, I believe you'd see comments like "this virus is made up, name one person you know that's tested positive" (and yes that's in quotes for being an actual quote)

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2020, 07:21:21 PM »
I don't doubt one word that you are saying about people. P.T. Barnum had a saying I believe.
Most people I know think that every cold, flu, and pneumonia case are currently being classified as covid-19. My son works in a city hospital. He says the same. He is being sent home early almost every night for lack of patients.  Elective procedures were suspended. How can a hospital make money without elective surgeries?  Covid19 patients are reimbursed $13000 by the government. $39,000 if they go on a ventilator.

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2020, 07:27:53 PM »
Because you mentioned the elective surgery thing...
People are also making fun of that. Alluding to elective surgeries are cosmetic surgery. Sure some are. But without all the elective surgeries that help make life better, you're right;  the hospitals are in dire straits. This is a very sad time, and more people / companies are going to suffer financially than physically

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2020, 07:30:51 PM »
Surgery to remove arthritis from your shoulder would be considered an elective surgery right now.
I knocked one of my front 4 teeth out the weekend that this all started. I have been a gapped-tooth redneck ever since.

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
I would be willing to bet that the Corona virus tests that are being used cannot differentiate between the many different strains of Corona virus. That is why all the false positives and asymptomatic cases.
Anyone with the common cold probably test positive for Corona virus.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2020, 09:48:51 PM »
I would be willing to bet that the Corona virus tests that are being used cannot differentiate between the many different strains of Corona virus. That is why all the false positives and asymptomatic cases..

To the level I understand it (which isn't all that good), part of the problem with apparent "reinfection" and testing positive again after recovery is that the test method they use - PCR "amplification" - cannot distinguish between live and dead virus. So you might have had it, recovered, have dead virus still around, and this might give you a positive for a pretty long time. This is currently believed to the cause of apparent re-infection - it's probably not happening.

Brett

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2020, 10:37:17 PM »
Watch what some judges think of our Constitution.
The 1st ammendment doesn't just cover freedom of speech and religion,  but freedom of assembly also.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/05/05/watch-feeding-my-kids-is-not-selfish-texas-salon-owner-tells-judge-after-violating-lockdown/

Notice how he talks of a law that she has violated.
I challenge anyone to site a statue which anyone has violated with regards to these stay-at-home orders.

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2020, 10:46:24 PM »

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2020, 10:55:54 PM »
I have worked at a laboratory for 21 years.
I am very knowledgeable about the limitations of laboratory analysis.
Now show me your math for your refutation of your deaths per 100,000 of population.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:34:18 PM by Arlan McKee »

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2020, 11:02:50 PM »
If the Netherlands had the same population as the USA, you would have over 100,000 deaths.

Where did you go,  Max?
No facts to support your leftist position?
Pu $$y
You're still online but won't respond.

10 minutes later you are still online and won't respond.

10 minutes later, again, and you still won't respond.

Coward.

13 munites later, you are still online and won't respond.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:26:18 AM by Arlan McKee »

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2020, 03:36:43 AM »
I would like to know the number of Flu deaths from 01-05-2019 Because it seems the coronavirus has cured the common flu
AMA 12366

Offline pmackenzie

• Pat MacKenzie
  • 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2020, 04:54:32 AM »
I would like to know the number of Flu deaths from 01-05-2019 Because it seems the coronavirus has cured the common flu

Perhaps social distancing has reduced its transmission rates as well?
Only makes sense that mitigation measures introduced to reduce transmission of one would also reduce transmission of others that spread in a similar way.
MAAC 8177

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2020, 05:06:49 AM »
Perhaps social distancing has reduced its transmission rates as well?
Only makes sense that mitigation measures introduced to reduce transmission of one would also reduce transmission of others that spread in a similar way.

I posted this graph 5 days ago. Only 48 people have clicked on it to view it. It is from the CDC website. This is more than social distancing. They just stopped attributing anything to the flu or pneumonia.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »
If the Netherlands had the same population as the USA, you would have over 100,000 deaths.

Where did you go,  Max?
No facts to support your leftist position?
Pu $$y
You're still online but won't respond.

10 minutes later you are still online and won't respond.

10 minutes later, again, and you still won't respond.

Coward.

13 munites later, you are still online and won't respond.

I walk away from my PC all the time with SH loaded. I'll bet I don't have two thirds of the time listed in actual viewing time. Only minutes here and there, longer if I do Post build photos in Builds, but I've backed off on that a great deal. Gee. So just because it my appear someone is on SH doesn't mean they are on SH.

I've been here only a few minutes and if I didn't have to check my mail it would appear as though I was still here. Could be all day, hours anyway.

The "name calling?" What's that all about? Why?

I had 10 years of that and I know EXACTLY why it happens. I still get it.

Just yesterday I get a call from a fellow modeler who I'm very fond of, he's a flaming Liberal, on fire actually.  LL~  Yea, times being as they are we had a great, some ways funny, conversation. I brought up Michelle Obama being a guy. There's always a guy.

Certainly we agree on nothing political. So what? He's still a great guy and a fellow modeler a great modeler actually. The thought of calling this guy, there's always a guy, a name of any kind doesn't enter my mind. It's pointless. Well, maybe tempting sometimes. n~

I don't understand the hate, I know where the jealously comes from, but name calling a fellow human being and modeler, is uncalled for. America, diversity, it takes all kinds. So we tolerate because we can. At least we should.

Robert, another modeler I'm extremely fond of, has always said, "Change the channel." Robert also said a few years ago, "Wait before you reply." Give yourself some time to think before you Post. Time to "think."

The last 8 years of the Obama administration has brought divide between many in this Country. His efforts in opening mental wounds and dividing us from each other was successful, really successful and by design.

We don't have to keep it going.

Two days ago I ordered a small plastic wiper blade part for my wife's VW Jetta Sportwagen, 4.00 and change, the shipping was more.

The guy, there's always a guy, in the VW Parts Dept. was kind and courteous. He had an accent that was very noticeable and I can generally guess accents and I did. I asked him if he was from Russia or the Ukraine?

He said he was from Russia. My joking I said, "Well, I'm not mad at you for that, welcome to the US."

Obviously he said thank you. I asked him how long he had been here and his reply wasn't what I expected. 1997 was when he arrived in the "Good old USA."

Sure, I love conversations with level head individuals so I immediately asked a few questions.

Turns out he eventually settled in NJ but really doesn't like living there any longer. OK. I can understand this, I moved two times because I couldn't stand the states I was living in and told him so. States have a tendency to change depending on who's in power. Bad people get elected and do bad things. Be careful who you vote for, it can be life changing, and it has been.

He told me he left Russia because he no longer felt free there. He said they use words to describe what isn't instead of what it really is, sound familiar, like the New Republics he said.

I had a Russian tennis buddy way back and we talked about the changes in Russia, mostly the Communists control or take over of Capitalism. Do some homework it's interesting what transpired in Russia in the early years. BTW. It's always Capitalism which has to go, ask any Liberal Democrat Communists elected to office.

Anyway, remember, he landed in America in 1997, fast forward to 2020, two days ago, we're talking remember.

He tells me he no longer feels free and he's unhappy. He said he left Russia for America for Freedom and to feel free and have a greater self-worth. It took only 20 or so years for this man from Russia to feel like he felt when he was living in Russia. I've heard this from many who have come to America for the same reasons he did.

Now he tells me he's concerned for this two daughters and wife. His daughters are 7 years old and the other 5 years old.

Can anyone else out there understand where this Country is going because of people? Really bad people who are elected to office? Is it understood?

Do we have control over this? Not as much as we would like, that's a given.

But we do have control over ourselves, one would think we do. The times we are experiencing now can be troubling but we can still be better people.

There's a good deal of VW influence in TN. A factory that employs 5,000 people and many VW Dealerships throughout the state. TN is also one of the most "Red" states in the country. The guy from Russia, now living with his family in the US as a legal citizen, said he'll gladly look into a move. I offered to help because he's a fellow American and deserves help from another fellow American.

Interesting I choose that Dealership.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2020, 11:00:10 AM »

I posted this graph 5 days ago. Only 48 people have clicked on it to view it. It is from the CDC website. This is more than social distancing. They just stopped attributing anything to the flu or pneumonia.

They have long admitted to that one, if someone dies, and they either have typical symptoms of Wuhan, or Wuhan is found, they attribute the death to Wuhan, whether it was implicated as a cause or not. Birx said that a month and a half ago.

Take the deaths attributed to Wuhan and remove the normal flu season deaths, figure that the "confirmed exposure" is off by around two orders of magnitude because of lack of testing, and the rate of fatalities is very small, maybe .2-.3 percent. That's still terrible and worse than the regular flu, but not an apocalypse - which is good, because no one will escape exposure, ultimately.

On the other hand 1% unemployment is generally considered to be attributable to about 4000 to 40,000 extra deaths (long before this came along) in the USA. We are rapidly headed towards 30%.

Brett

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
AMA 12366

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #219 on: May 06, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »
Robert's right on the money with this, I heard the actual investigator who has tapes of statements from whistleblowers/employees on Hannity's radio show. Minutes ago.

Excellent Post.

If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2020, 07:18:01 PM »
youtube link snipped

Exactly. This sort of crap has been going on forever, now, there's really no limit or any low beyond which they won't go.

My dad told me a story about when he was in the National Guard. His unit had been called up by the governor of Arkansas to guard the famous Little Rock Central High school, to prevent the black kids from getting in (and my Aunt Sandra was a student at the school). He said he saw them stage *multiple* pictures of people confronting each other, and threating to assualt any black person they saw. While there were certainly a lot of racist attitudes, he said that absolutely no one was threatening each other, until news crews showed up, and *paid people* to get in each other's faces, so they could get a picture of it. This was print media, of course, with only a few TV crews.

Of course, as it was, a few days later he then got switched to the Federal government under the command of a few officers from the 101st airborne, and was making sure the kids *could get in* instead of keeping them out. He was a product of his time of course, and not to be confused with Teddy Kennedy, but he said that virtually everything confrontational he saw or heard about it was concocted, mostly out of thin air, or deceptively represented - or, as in this case, solicited by the news. A fair numbr of the various army and ANG brass hardly distinguished themselves, either, they followed cameras around hoping to get on TV.

They justify it by "trying to tell the true story", the "true story" being somehow some deep insight into "what is really going on" despite the lack of evidence. Dan Rather's "fake but accurate", that is, "those particular papers may have been forged, and there is no other evidence, but I am somehow sure that the story itself is true, because it just sounds right to me". Which of course means that the just dreamed it up and *hoped* it was true, then set out to prove it.

He also thought that the argument over desegregation overall was, and I quote, "The governor and the rest of them were all stupid sons of b*itches, it was the the stupidest Go***mn thing I ever saw, what the hell good does it do anyone to keep kids from having an education?"

Brett

Offline Tony Drago

• Captain
« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2020, 10:25:01 PM »
If this links works. One can draw their own conclusion.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/emmanuel-macron-bill-gates

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2020, 03:31:45 AM »
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2020, 04:11:48 AM »
ALERT!

Starbuks to reopen today (not that I care) But only selling coffee CASHLESS Say no to cashless purchases. Remember in a cashless society they can track EVERYTHING you buy and if they don't like it that can turn you off. This is one of the first steps to the New Worl Order.
AMA 12366

Offline John Lindberg

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2020, 07:33:01 AM »
Really?  22 April 2020 the new York times published an article on "dealing with friends who believe Covid 19 is a hoax" (from memory, probably not the correct title)  That's just one example, There's an enormous population of people who believe this isn't real at all. As to the rest of the information you've presented, I don't know. I don't research anything about the financial side of this. But as an average Joe, living an average life, I've seen an overwhelming number of people saying this isn't a real illness at all.
Well, I listened for over two years from virtually every news outlet that President Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. When that did not prove true, they claimed Trump was a traitor and tried to get rid of him through impeachment, again, to no avail. Why should I believe anything the media comes up with? Their track record is pitiful. I do believe the virus is real, however, I hardly listen to the "mainstream media" anymore. So, with that in mind, the claim that the virus is not real is not that ludicrous, in my opinion.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2020, 09:36:45 AM »

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
Well, I listened for over two years from virtually every news outlet that President Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. When that did not prove true, they claimed Trump was a traitor and tried to get rid of him through impeachment, again, to no avail. Why should I believe anything the media comes up with? Their track record is pitiful. I do believe the virus is real, however, I hardly listen to the "mainstream media" anymore. So, with that in mind, the claim that the virus is not real is not that ludicrous, in my opinion.

I haven't seen any media outlets saying the virus it's fake. Only their responses or reporting of people claiming it's fake.

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2020, 11:41:28 AM »
I thought most of the nation's paranoia originated in Washington D.C.  There seems to be plenty right here on this forum.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2020, 11:47:52 AM »
I thought most of the nation's paranoia originated in Washington D.C.  There seems to be plenty right here on this forum.

Nobody needed Donald Trump to tell them that the media and the entrenched Washington establishment was the enemy. Trump is the end result of that, not the cause. He won because he was the first candidate willing to address it. Subsequent events, and the 3.5-year screaming hissy fit that followed,  proved beyond doubt that we, and thus he, was *exactly right* about that.

Brett

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2020, 12:01:16 PM »
    Nobody needed Donald Trump to tell them that the media and the entrenched Washington establishment was the enemy. Trump is the end result of that, not the cause. He won because he was the first candidate willing to address it. Subsequent events, and the 3.5-year screaming hissy fit that followed,  proved beyond doubt that we, and thus he, was *exactly right* about that.

Brett

Absolutely!

I believe Trump is "still" being mislead from some areas/people. But he's doing exactly what he has to for what has to be done for the good. Finally, and it's about time.

CB

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2020, 12:22:14 PM »
So much for this being a non-political forum. I'm out.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2020, 01:39:23 PM »
This video was taken off of YouTube yesterday not long after it was posted.
Watch it here before the thought police get to it.
This is Dr. Judy Mikovitz and she makes a compelling witness.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7PmIaChOKAg/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 06:03:59 PM by Arlan McKee »

Offline John Lindberg

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2020, 01:56:37 PM »

I haven't seen any media outlets saying the virus it's fake. Only their responses or reporting of people claiming it's fake.
What I meant is: The media has been lying since or before President Trump took office, they lied, so why would anyone believe them about anything, including that the virus is real.  D>K

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2020, 02:16:56 PM »
  Randy ,
  I dropped out 4 years ago for the same reason. But in order to see certain posts I had to rejoin. I learned decades ago if we leave then it turns in to exactly what we don't want. Learned also if something is good enjoy it because someone will screw it up .
    Don't understand why people say the problem is in the White house or in Congress ,, not to mention the Lib Governors... when the neglect party's came from the Biological warfare plant in Wahun,  didn't think we needed weapons of mass destruction . Go ahead buy more junk from Red China wonder where our money goes when it gets there.

Offline Jaco Pass

• New Pilot
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2020, 03:10:47 PM »
Breitbart Stunt Forum.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2020, 04:43:01 PM »
This video was taken off of YouTube yesterday not long after it was posted.
Watch it here before the thought police get to it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7PmIaChOKAg/

Like I said, bad people doing bad things.

I believe every word of it.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2020, 04:44:25 PM »
Breitbart Stunt Forum.

This thread was not political it was about the Virus. I started this thread because we are being lied to. If you don't like the topic DON'T click on it. What no self-control?
AMA 12366

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2020, 05:47:51 PM »
This thread was not political it was about the Virus. I started this thread because we are being lied to. If you don't like the topic DON'T click on it. What no self-control?

It veered that way because when Trump and everyone else started listening to "experts", literally *the first real action taken about it" was to effectively suspend the First Amendment, thus removing the right of assembly and the right to practice religion, two long dreamed of goals of the left (second only to removing freedom of speech). And also wrecked the economy for a decade while spewing "free money" in a way that Franklin f*cking Roosevelt would have been embarrassed by, also long-held leftist dreams. The governor with the highest death toll, by far, to the point that it is throwing the national statistics wildly out of whack, is being treated like some great leader, while about the only person who realizes the fact that the "cure" is far worse than the disease is getting raked over the coals.

The left has long dreamed of an apocalyptic disaster to take advantage of- that's why they practically giddy over the prospect, or being able to claim, *millions* of deaths.

The virus is not fake, but most of what has been said about it is either wildly exaggerated to generate a desired political and civil liberties situation, or an outright lie. The next step, of course, it to start calling things "the new normal" and the calls for fundamental and permanent suspension of basic enumerated rights "for safety". That deserves an airing.

And, as you say, no one is compelled to read the thread, or care about what is said in it.

Brett

Offline John Lindberg

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2020, 09:09:07 AM »
I believe it was the Democrat Mayor of Chicago who said "Never let a crisis go to waste" The lefties in Hollywood actually made a move about what they want, it is called "Reds", stars Warren Beatty. It is about the desire of the Communists to turn the world red, they had an international organization called the "Wobblies" or International Workers Of the World. I saw on the History Channel , I believe that's where I saw it, that when the Luftwaffe was bombing London and Churchill had everyone turn off any light source, the local Communists told people to turn their lights on, they hoped to rebuild out of the ruble a Communist Paradise.
So there you go, that's what we face! D>K
I just drove through our local college town (Shepardstown, WV), extremely liberal area, there was a sign in a window that stated "Workers of the World Unite", the slogan of the international Communists, the "Wobblies".
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:07:26 AM by John Lindberg »

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2020, 10:00:17 AM »

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance and a willingness to act in its defense.

Offline Tony Drago

• Captain
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2020, 09:02:15 PM »
I just heard LA. County just extended the stay at home order  3 more months. Businesses curb side pick up only.
  If true its going to get very interesting.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 09:28:22 PM by Tony Drago »

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2020, 08:49:24 AM »
Democrat Socialists Communists have grown beyond the tipping point because of sheep like passive Republicans. A guess.

Or, possibly paid off. This makes more sense.

Either way, they have a foothold so America, as we used to know it and our Republic, is in deep trouble. Really deep trouble.

Added Link.

https://truepundit.com/payback-dr-judy-mikovits-comes-out-swinging-drops-new-bombs-on-dr-fauci-cdc-during-vicious-interview/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:41:10 AM by Avaiojet »

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #242 on: May 14, 2020, 06:30:45 AM »

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #243 on: May 14, 2020, 06:38:51 AM »
    The stark reality is that we have a society in which money is increasingly concentrated in the hands of a few people. This threatens to make us a democracy in name only.
    — Paul Krugman, 2012[30]

The US isn't a Democracy at all, it's a Republic. Do some homework on this.

Can you spell "Propaganda" because both our countries are filled with it. Always research the Institute or the individual writing anything political. Answers are found there as to who and why certain political views are written and in what venues articles show up. Sometimes you can discover who is paying. That's a big "tell."

The US was in decline for the past 12 to 16 years. Donald Trump is the first non-political President we ever had, a good thing, not a bad thing. "Elements," make his administration have difficultly in accomplishing good things in a reasonable amount of time. Resisters in the Democrat side, Communists actually.

There are attempts by these individuals, many in fact, in politics, who would like total control of our "Republic" to change this system of government to full blown Communism. These people are the Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party, along with a corrupt News Medium and hidden many, now called the Deep State, are "A clear and present danger to every American Citizen and to our Republic."

Our freedom and our way of life is being attacked.

The USA, as we once knew it, is in really deep trouble and so is our freedom.

Offline John Lindberg

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #244 on: May 14, 2020, 06:47:40 AM »
I don't know anyone that says the virus is a hoax. The response to it and the projections are the hoax.
The discrediting of Hydroxycloroquine - azithromycin -Zinc as a both palliative and prophylactic treatment is part of that hoax. Doctors and funeral home directors both questioning causes of death is part of the hoax.
Dr. Fouci being responsible for funneling $7,000,000 to the Wu Han laboratory which most likely produced this virus is also part of this hoax that is being foisted upon the American people. The same Doctor that said he hoped to be able to be challenged by a new pandemic. The same Doctor that wrote a paper in 2005 about the effectiveness of HCQ on SARS Cov 1 both palliative and prophylactically.
They now know the point of entry is the same for SARS Cov 2, also known as Covid 19. That's why the same treatment works on both.

HCQ-Zpac-Zn treatment ....... $25
The Bat Research lab was partially funded by the Yankee dollar, not sure what Fauci's involvement was. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/suspicion-of-wuhan-lab-ensnares-new-york-nonprofit-testing-bat-coronaviruses/2020/05/12/22d0d642-8f3c-11ea-8df0-ee33c3f5b0d6_story.html
Rimdesavir.......... $1000 per dose

Offline Carl Cisneros

• Captain
« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2020, 07:32:56 AM »
Well, Looks like MAryland for the most part is relaxing their stay at home starting this Friday.
Virginia is doing the same EXCEPT for the Northern VA area. Too high on the statistic ladder to let
this area relax UNTIL the 28th Of the month. (scheduled that is)

DC just announced yesterday that they are extending their stay at home until 8 June.

Alot of small mom and pop shops have gone and even the big box places are hurting like crazy.

Will be glad when all is over (when it does happen) and I can go out to the NVCL flying field with the club members
and have some fun flying together.

Carl

Carl R Cisneros, Dist IV
Control Line RB

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2020, 07:54:41 AM »
I did not say anything; all USA journalists writhing here.
I do not hate Americans, I hate USA politics and what it does to the people.

Sorry, but a review of your past posts on this thread and others paints a pretty clear picture of your attitude.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2020, 10:16:38 AM »
I did not say anything; all USA journalists writhing here.
I do not hate Americans, I hate USA politics

You think those are two separate things? The politics reflect American values, and lots of people somewhere in the USA voted for those people. I think a fair bit of them might be mistaken, they probably think the same about me, that's why we have a vote about it every 2-4-6 years. What we aren't are passive followers, and we generally have contempt for those who are.

You "hate" American politics  - well, that's one and the same as hating Americans. And I am sure you realize that.

You aren't expected to understand it. You are the product of a failed culture - you couldn't understand it, you have no basis in experience for understanding it. The fact that you think we are somehow victims, held hostage to powerful forces beyond our control, is a reflection of this failure. *You* live that way, and you accept that situation, you can only see it in those terms.

We can provide some study materials if you want to see how little your upbringing has prepared you for being a functioning individual, in fact, I would suggest starting here:

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/

And I am sure you can take on-line courses to clarify any points you don't understand.

Add to that the resentment you feel about being entirely beholden to others for your existence, on the largesse of the American taxpayer and American economic energy for about 4-5 entire generations now, and I can see your perspective.  You are well aware of that, and it's got to lead to feelings of inferiority, and the bizarre need to go onto a model airplane message boards for several  months and periodically vent your impotent rage - at people who have never done anything except keep you alive and safe, while you, and legions of others in the same situation, whine about it. It makes sense for you to feel weak and helpless, because you are.

Your "contributions" to this thread, such as they are,  are far more about *you* and *your emotional issues* than they are about USA politics.

We all know you are just trolling for an argument; otherwise, why would you be here? You need to interact with us, because having the adults pay attention to you makes you feel better about yourself. You figure you must be really important for us to bother to respond. Of course you need our validation -that's what ALL trolling is about.  Your weak attempts are far from the best we have seen, and sound more like a cry for help.

Given that - you would be much better off recognizing this, and then doing something about yourself, take charge of your situation, and feel good about yourself for your own accomplishments - rather than how you made other people take time out of their day to pay attention to you. It's not easy to be honest with yourself to the degree necessary to overcome your current issues. You might want to think about that. But it's up to you.

Brett

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #248 on: May 14, 2020, 10:29:12 AM »
   You think those are two separate things? The politics reflect American values, and lots of people somewhere in the USA voted for those people. I think a fair bit of them might be mistaken, they probably think the same about me, that's why we have a vote about it every 2-4-6 years. What we aren't are passive followers, and we generally have contempt for those who are.

You "hate" American politics  - well, that's one and the same as hating Americans. And I am sure you realize that.

Brett

With deepest respect Brett no it isn't, I've spent a lot of time in the US I have family and long time friends who live there, I can't stand what's going on in  politics right now either but absolutely care for all who live there. 
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2020, 10:52:06 AM »
With deepest respect Brett no it isn't, I've spent a lot of time in the US I have family and long time friends who live there, I can't stand what's going on in  politics right now either but absolutely care for all who live there.

We get what we vote for.

I will admit that part of the problem - as I see it - is far too much reliance on "authorities" and not nearly enough on each individual. The present situation is a perfect example, most people gave up their personal and enumerated rights in a minor crisis without a peep of protest. That is the first thing that has genuinely alarmed me about politics in a long time.   I predict a massive backlash building very quickly, and you can already see it. Tin pot dictators like Gavin Newsome (the classic "empty suit", in a line of similar interchangable figureheads) and Garcetti can make all the proclamations they want, but if enough people say "no", there's nothing they can really do about it.

But for everyone who sees it like me, there is one that sees the situation completely differently, and that all public decisions should be made by experts for the greater good. That's anathema and explictly *prohibited* by every founding document - because it's absolutely no different from the royal decrees we fought that war about. Those people have  the same right to vote that I do, it's incumbent on me and like-minded individuals to show the folly of it, so they change their minds. They think the same about me.

Which of these extremes is more "right", is a matter of *individual choice*, and the politics reflect this. If it seems the government is far less efficient because of the 330 million differing inputs, that is certainly true, and *precisely as intended* when it was formed. The entire system is based on making sure the various branches of government and factions inside it were continually at war with each other *is an intentional design feature*, fully understood by the inventors and a desirable outcome. It is intended that only things with broad consensus  - the very rare occasions that all parties agree - actually get done.

The only times this has failed is when a "monoculture" was in charge - like the New Deal - and when it fails due to that cause, it is disastrous. This illustrates how dangerous it is to have only one unified view of how to proceed, and why the founders tried their best to prevent it. In almost all cases, if one parties holds all three legislative bodies, it gets reversed at the next election, because the system abhors that situation, no matter who it might be.

Brett

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here