News:

• May 23, 2024, 04:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Not one word was changed  (Read 15857 times)

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Not one word was changed
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2013, 07:38:02 PM »
I've been told ('cause I don't remember it) that my Dad built a CL plane in the early '50's with two ball bearing aircraft control cable pulleys installed roughly where the BC would have been. The leadouts went 'round the pulleys and anchored on top/bottom control horns at the elevator. The report I got was that it didn't work, but considering that the horns were probably no more than 1" long each, it would be extremely sensitive. Also, realize that the line tension loads would be directly onto those control horns...and thus the hinges...and stabalizer structure, it was obviously a plan doomed to failure. But it could have worked, if the control horns were 3" long (each), and the hinges and stabalizer structure had been up to the task. The "tether point" should have been a bit behind the CG, at the inboard wingtip, of course. Yeah, he had both mechanical and aero engineering degrees. Still apparently didn't see the problems beforehand. Live and learn.

There's no reason why the BC can't be mounted at the inboard tailboom on a "boomer", but it would require a pile more tipweight, a fact which may have overlooked back "in the day". After all, it was common to specify a certain amount of tipweight on plans and in kits, which we now know is poppycock. Don't we? Or, there may have been a misconception that the LO's should be a certain distance back from the BC pivot location? Who knows what concepts could have been "rule of thumb" 40 years ago? We obviously figured out that the LO's should be kinda close together at the tip, not 3" or 4" apart, right?

Things change, knowledge increases. That's the way it works, in engineering and mechanics. Think of it as you do hydraulic disc brakes. Progress!   y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Igor Burger

• Admiral
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2014, 08:41:26 AM »
Just to extend the discussion: how about a hypothetical model with control horns extending above and below the flaps/elevators. Flexible leadouts enter the wing at the normal place, but are routed via hypothetical very-low-friction control runs, and attach directly to the control horns.  We then have a control system which works in the normal manner, but has no bellcrank at all.  Will the model still fly normally (considering we have hypothetical very-low-friction control runs)? What does this then say about the bellcrank/CG relationship?   ;)

my first indoor was exactly that, bellcrank was elevator horn with 2 arms and soft lines turned in LO guide to elevator ~45 degrees back ... nothing special, nothing strange during flight, no iill offsets ... even LO friction did not make too many probles as the lines were probably telon (or any other similar plastic) coated, worked well with speed type handle with small line distance, so also sensitivity was usefull :- )))

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2014, 09:11:01 AM »
Sparky, I think it is time to start ignoring this people that like to argue.   There is nothing like experience to learn something.   Dad always told me to learn from other people experience and save myself some grief.  So I build kits pretty close to what the instructions in  the box say with a few changes for my liking.  And when I scratch build I try to stay with what has worked.   But, you know we are probably both hard headed in that we keep trying to convince the few.  So let them learn by experimenting.   How do we think that Windy, Ted, Brett, yourself and a few others have learned.  We never know until we try. R%%%%
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2014, 09:17:23 AM »
That's it Doc I don't really care who does what because most have not built enough planes to compare them side by side, back to back. Its hard to remember the effects when the planes are a few years apart.

So happy new year and MOUNT it ANYWHERE you wish it all works. Some places just feel better than others.
AMA 12366

Offline Trostle

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2014, 09:41:01 AM »
Just to extend the discussion: how about a hypothetical model with control horns extending above and below the flaps/elevators. Flexible leadouts enter the wing at the normal place, but are routed via hypothetical very-low-friction control runs, and attach directly to the control horns.  We then have a control system which works in the normal manner, but has no bellcrank at all.  Will the model still fly normally (considering we have hypothetical very-low-friction control runs)? What does this then say about the bellcrank/CG relationship?   ;)

Actually, in the early days of tethered model airplane flight, this process where the lines were tied directly to the elevators as you describe was done.  The problem was the friction of the lines in the tubes that routed the lines from outside the inboard tip to the elevators.  (I have drawings somewhere.)  Then Jim Walker came around (maybe others) came along and gave us the bellcrank.  At least Jim Walker had a patent on the bellcrank concept.

Keith

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2014, 09:58:14 AM »
This is a interesting point however point of tether is still not the wing tip on this configuration. I would be somewhere in the center radius of where the leadouts turned towards the tail. This would be a hard thing to trim in my opinion.
AMA 12366

Offline Ted Fancher

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »
Robert,

Looking forward to your findings (and by others) when you do your test bed that you said you will or might have at the Nats.  Unfortunately, I have other pressing things on my schedule in July so will not be able to witness what I think will be a total surprise to at least one individual, maybe more.

(Actually, he will be able to move the bellcrank several inches in either direction, assuming there is structure to do so and the experience will be the same.  There will be no difference in the way the airplane flies other than there may be a bit of a sluggish feel due to the friction (almost negligible) through the leadouts.  This has been tested and demonstrated before.)

Keith

Although I'm in total agreement about the relationship between the CG and the leadout guides I can't go along with friction being the only result of simply moving the bellcrank fore or aftward.  There will be a distinct change in airplane response because the angular relationship between "driven arms" of the BC (where the leadouts attach) and the resultant geometric relationship of the driver arm (where the pushrod attaches) and, subsequently the relationship of the flaps and elevators to their respective partners...the wing and the stabilizer.

Say the BC is moved six inches aft and the leadout guide remains in the same relationship to the CG.  Yes, the body angle relative to the flight hemisphere will remain the same but the tension on the lines  (in level flight for ease of description) will be equal at both B/C arms and will attempt to "square up" the bell crank with the up line (conventional up/aft) will be pulled so that tension on both arms is equal and thus B/C will thus be rotated "X" degrees from its prior alignment with the longitudinal axis of the airplane.  Thus the old "neutral" handle setting will produce significant up elevator and level flight will require significant "down" input from the pilot to avoid loops, unless...

A new bellcrank would have to be drawn up and built that has the pushrod "driver" hole rotated CCW a number of degrees equal to the angle established by the B/C's leadout arms when equal tension is applied to both (i.e., level flight condition).  The flap and elevator horns would remain as before but the pushrod between the B/C and the flap horn would have to be shortened, of course.  With the redesigned B/C the required "Angular" control inputs for desired flight path results will be essentially identical to the conventional placement with the previous caveat regarding friction at the leadout guide.

Thus, I think it is safe to say that Sparky's contention that simply moving the bellcrank will result in a different "feel" is almost certainly accurate if the movement is a "significant" amount;  the reason for the change in feel will be only peripherally the result of that movement however.  The CG will continue to align itself with the point of tether.

I think...

Happy New Year everyone!

Ted

A short p.s.  Back when I was making circular bellcranks I did something similar to my above suggestion and "rotated" the pushrod driver holes of the bellcrank about three degrees clockwise to allow a 90 degree relationship between that arm and the flap horn.  This allowed for the required roughly two or three degrees of aft leadout location due to line drag.  The fact that the B/Cs were circular probably made that a "so what" feature but having the bellcrank technically configured to allow symmetrical component relationships had been a desire of mine from the time I started thinking about such stuff.  It would have been a much more "eureka" thing on a regular "T" shaped crank.  After replacing circular cranks with the, by then, common four inch CF ones, in the Imitation and Excitation due to worn bearings I couldn't feel any significant difference and have pretty much just gone with conventional production cranks ever since.  Just because it doesn't seem to make any difference, however, doesn't mean that there isn't some rational validity to the concept...or not n1 y1 n1 y1

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2014, 10:51:53 AM »
Ted thanks for explaining this. Only one thing is left out. With a long enough leaver you could move the world. This is in the form of a question. What about the mechanical advantage between the bellcrank pivot and exit center of leadouts. Roughly 30 inches? This seems to always be left out.

Add in varying winds and changing speeds along with 15 G turns?
AMA 12366

Offline Serge_Krauss

• Admiral
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2014, 10:53:05 AM »
Written, but not posted before Ted's post above...

Hang any model by the LO's and note the angle of the fuselage. Add 10 lbs at the CG, and note the angle of the fuselage. Add 10 pounds at 6" forward and 10 lbs at 6" aft of the CG at the same time. Report back.  y1 Steve

Cogent, but ignored.

Sparky, I think it is time to start ignoring this people that like to argue...

It's time to stop thinking that because some of us continue to post that we "like" to. It's long past that time. It is "time" though for some to appreciate the good will and effort that go into these posts and to look for and consider the real reasons that they are important.

Certainly Robert's fine planes will not fly the worse for his beliefs, although like the vast majority of top planes, they might fly slightly better with attention to control geometry. That follows from what we've posted. But, think about the simple solutions to structural and configurational problems that must go overlooked through following this bellcrank-location restriction philosophy. I've already posted an example of a good plane by one of stunt's iconic figures going wrong through his adherance to a faulty common rule of thumb, also posted in this thread. There's no good reason to limit understanding, when knowing something frees one to do more. So far, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON has suggested that Robert do anything differently.  So what here is there to ignore on that account?

I would humbly suggest that some might want to look back in this thread to find the significant things that have gone unacknowedged and unaddressed. You might also like to go to the forum where I spent a couple or more hours addressing the last (I hope) consideration in this analysis. One shouldn't expect non-engineering answers to engineering topics.

Now, I hope everyone has a great New Year and enjoyable day.

SK

Offline Serge_Krauss

• Admiral
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2014, 10:58:59 AM »
Ted's post is most cogent. A good part of his point has been mentioned more than once and also addressed in another section of this forum. It is one of the points that I characterized just now as "unacknowledged" and "unaddressed".  It is relevant to the discussion, but for reasons given, not relevant to the contention that the rules of the universe as mentioned so often here are not to be violated for reasons of exclusion.

SK

Offline Randy Ryan

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »
No one is bashing you for reposting it, Robert.  People are pointing out that the conclusions that you're drawing from it are opposite of what it, itself, says.

If you're feeling bashed and put-upon by engineers, I suggest that you go work for a real engineering organization for a while and see how we treat each other.  "Nice" isn't keeping your mouth shut when someone is in error.  "Nice" is pointing out the error as early and comprehensively as possible.  Pointing out such errors, early and comprehensively, is not "bashing".  It is helping, and helping in a huge way.  If it isn't keeping your name from being attached to some error that cost the company huge bucks, it's keeping your name from being attached to some error that killed someone.  In Brett's case, it may be keeping your name from being attached to the technical glitch that started world war III (I'm glad I don't have Brett's job).

So you can take it for the bashing that it isn't, or the favor that it is -- your choice.

Bullseye Tim! I try to stay out of these things but I feel I'm in a somewhat unique position. I worked my way up from a shop hand to Advanced Technology design group leader at Ricardo US, I am titled engineer, tho I am not degreed and I certainly have my short comings. I remember in the shop it was typical to actually believe that it was the shop hands that actually made things work because the engineers were really clueless having mere "book smarts". Its true that in many cases much fettling was required to make a mechanism work, but as I progressed in my development I found that that was only the fit and finish details and NOT the theory and design effort that were faulty. I identify so completely with your description of how engineers sit and egolessly critique each others ideas and have those "OH YEAH" moments. We'd all like to have something that is uniquely our own in the way of a widget, principal or invention, but the fact is that really anything we do in this day and age is a refinement or rehash of something that's been around a long time. Design, built, develop, validate. I worked for a guy once that went to bat for me because the Tech Program Manager didn't like my design and said it was all wrong. Now this design had been built and was running at the time. My boss told him "there are different ways of solving a design problem, just because its not the way YOU think it should be doesn't make it wrong". This is so true, as long as a design doesn't attempt to rewrite the laws of physics, there can be many solutions, some better then others but that's really not the point here. In my position I speak to inventors wanting us to partner with them and develop their invention. We always start with a technical interview of the client and many times find that they truly believe they have somehow circumvented some established law and increased engine efficiency by 90% or some such thing. Those that are convinced are politely told that we are not in a position to involve ourselves because no matter what our conclusion, we will be seen as wrong because we can't duplicate or validate the inventor's predictions. I was taught a huge lesson 23 years ago by a young engineer and I don't think he even realized it. Dave was sharp, I MEAN SHARP! BUT, he had zero and I mean ZERO ego. Any idea was a good idea until it was proven or disproven, and it was always done is a civil and friendly way. I've tried to emulate that with my people and it really make for tremendous productivity but even more important, it opens the doors to everyone's creativity. Sure wish I could see more of that here.
Randy Ryan <><
AMA 8500
SAM 36 BO all my own M's

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2014, 11:54:54 AM »
Ted thanks for explaining this. Only one thing is left out. With a long enough leaver you could move the world. This is in the form of a question. What about the mechanical advantage between the bellcrank pivot and exit center of leadouts. Roughly 30 inches? This seems to always be left out.

That's the key to why it makes no difference. Your notion that it somehow "wants to straighten itself out" (the angle between the bellcrank pivot-leadout-lines) is not entirely incorrect. No one is leaving that out, it's absolutely critical to the understanding of what is really going on. That's why Bill (and I and many others) have said that you want to put it near the CG, not because of some varying yaw angle due to mythical effect of the bellcrank position, because this force causes drag on the leadout guide which makes it want to saw through the guide, or at least add friction. As mentioned in all three of the same threads on SSW ten or so years ago.

What seems to be missing is the fact (note, fact) that the torque generated by the line tension through this angle is exactly counteracted by the torque generated by the line tension between the pivot and the CG. So if you mount the bellcrank at an "extreme" position, the force applied to the leadout guide definitely does go up as the line tension goes up - and the torque applied is the forward/aft force on the leadout guide * distance to the pivot. But the pivot applies force to the airframe, too, and if it is not at the CG, that creates a torque, too that is the line tension * distance from pivot to CG. That's why no matter where you put the bellcrank, it's the leadouts position with respect to the CG that matters. Do the math and you will find that the force washes out, so the angle stays the same no matter how much force there is, that is, while the angle is "trying to straighten itself out" due to the increasing line tension, the same line tension increase will counteract it.

The further you move the pivot from the CG, the larger these forces become, but they still wash out. That's why it wears out the leadout guide, but it doesn't have any affect on the yaw angle.

This is very basic fundamental physics and trigonometry that has been understood since the time of Newton, or before.

Brett

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »
Although I'm in total agreement about the relationship between the CG and the leadout guides I can't go along with friction being the only result of simply moving the bellcrank fore or aftward.  There will be a distinct change in airplane response because the angular relationship between "driven arms" of the BC (where the leadouts attach) and the resultant geometric relationship of the driver arm (where the pushrod attaches) and, subsequently the relationship of the flaps and elevators to their respective partners...the wing and the stabilizer.

Say the BC is moved six inches aft and the leadout guide remains in the same relationship to the CG.  Yes, the body angle relative to the flight hemisphere will remain the same but the tension on the lines  (in level flight for ease of description) will be equal at both B/C arms and will attempt to "square up" the bell crank with the up line (conventional up/aft) will be pulled so that tension on both arms is equal and thus B/C will thus be rotated "X" degrees from its prior alignment with the longitudinal axis of the airplane.  Thus the old "neutral" handle setting will produce significant up elevator and level flight will require significant "down" input from the pilot to avoid loops, unless...

A new bellcrank would have to be drawn up and built that has the pushrod "driver" hole rotated CCW a number of degrees equal to the angle established by the B/C's leadout arms when equal tension is applied to both (i.e., level flight condition).  The flap and elevator horns would remain as before but the pushrod between the B/C and the flap horn would have to be shortened, of course.  With the redesigned B/C the required "Angular" control inputs for desired flight path results will be essentially identical to the conventional placement with the previous caveat regarding friction at the leadout guide.

Thus, I think it is safe to say that Sparky's contention that simply moving the bellcrank will result in a different "feel" is almost certainly accurate if the movement is a "significant" amount;  the reason for the change in feel will be only peripherally the result of that movement however.  The CG will continue to align itself with the point of tether.

I think...

Yep.  Doing the 3D analysis of a control system, either conventional or Igor's, I was impressed by the effect on control response of the bellcrank output (driver) arm angle.  It has been the most useful parameter to fiddle with in getting the elevator response linear. 
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline EddyR

• Admiral
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
I have been very hesitant to say anything about the bellcrank location.Not many people have built the same plane over and over and kept it almost identical to the the one before it.  I have built one model ,Juno, nine times since 1987. Plus I have built six Cobra's over a 10 year period. The early Juno' and Cobra's s had the bellcrank in the spar and later ones had it mounted totally behind the spar. The second Juno I flew at the 1988 NATS and several other flyers there flew it and said it was the perfect model. Five different people  flew it and they all said it did not need any adjustments for there style of flying. It was a good model with a good motor. In a effort to duplicate #2 Juno several years later  I built another and put the bellcrank completely behind the spar. That Juno was not as good and hunting would sneak into it if the trim was changed. Until this one none of them had a line slider. They had plug in holes that I could change leadouts location but it was never pessary. With the bellcrank in the back position trim became critical but I lived with it. Several of these Juno's were built for other flyers and they all had the bellcrank behind the spar.I flew them trimmed with there motor and delivered them. I was also building RC models for people at this time. Three years ago I built a new Juno and it was bad right from the beginning.It was identical to the others. It hunted, it got loose above 45 degrees.It drove me crazy. I used it for testing a lot of ideas. Finally crashed it and burned it on the spot. I hated that plane. Two years ago I got out the 1988 Nats Juno that had been resting in a box for 25 years. I did some very basic repairs and flew it. It flew great but was a flying patch. I rebuilt it and put in new controles putting the bellcrank behind the spar. I used ball links on the 27 year old horns and it had super smooth controles. On all these planes I have driven the flaps from the back. The pushrod goes from the bell crank to the elevator and the flaps are driven from a pushrod  from the middle of the elevator pushrod. Now with the plane rebuilt so it wold last at least a few hundred flight I took it out and started flying it. Fore some reason I did not understand the old leadout position I had used for years no longer worked I had to move the leadouts forward to get good tension above 45 degrees and IT STARTED TO HUNT.  After all these years I now know what cause it to hunt. With the bellcrank moved back and the leadouts moved forward and the controles super smooth it will hunt because of the Angle of the leadouts as they exit the wing tip. No drag can be felt but it is there. I moved the leadouts back and added some motor offset to get tension and the hunting went away. Lead out sweep is critical at the wing tip
 All the Cobra's have the lead out very far back and they flew fine with the bellcrank moved back, no hunting.
 The point in all this is I will never build another plane with the bellcrank mover 2" back. They hang correct from the leadouts. They seem OK at first but become very critical to trim if the leadouts do not exit straight at the wing tip.
 I am not taking a position where the bellcrank should be.I am just pointing out what I observed by building the same plane many times with different bellcrank locations.
 Having made my living for many years in the camera repair field I took pictures of all these planes and the mods I did to them so I can post them if you want to see what I did.
EddtR n1
Locust NC 40 miles from the Huntersville field

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
Sparky, I think it is time to start ignoring this people that like to argue.   There is nothing like experience to learn something.   Dad always told me to learn from other people experience and save myself some grief. 

I would note that there is no real arguing going on in this thread. It's not a matter of opinion how this works, so there is no need to believe anything, nor to convince anyone. It's the most fundamental physics and math, it's not open to debate, so I am certainly not attempting to debate this. Why this topic was again brought up is anybody's guess, but it doesn't matter, since the facts don't change.

There are certainly many things in stunt that are not well-understood in an analytical sense, so anyone who says they do understand everything is certainly lying, and no one is claiming that here. This is not one of them, Isaac Newton never built or flew a stunt plane and he could have figured it out.

In terms of experiencing things, there are many things about stunt that can be learned from experience, and many that *have to* be learned by experience. But, in this case, no experience is required, you don't have to build any airplanes to figure it out. Most likely, if you are interested in proving points on this topic by building airplanes and seeing how they fly, you will learn either nothing about it, or the wrong thing. Since this is a "non-effect", what is likely to happen is that you will get very misleading results because the rest of the parameters of the experiment will not be controlled.

As an example - we know for sure that ~15 thousands of an inch of stabilizer skew with respect to the wing can cause an airplane to be untrimmable in some cases. So if you were to build airplanes with three different bellcrank pivot positions, the (non) effect of the pivot position will be utterly swamped by building and mass properties variations. Get the stab out of skew by .005" on one of them, and .005" the other way on another, and they will fly very differently, and the temptation will be to figure it's because of the effect you are looking for (bellcrank pivot) instead of the real issue, and the 100 other differences that you don't even know about.

Most any conclusion you might draw from pure experiment are extremely prone to misinterpretation like this. That's why the vast majority of what you hear by way of stunt folklore is either completely wrong, or right only assuming something not stated, or misinterpreted. One of the big changes over the past 25 years or so has been to spend some time sorting out the nonsense from the reality. And, in many cases, doing what your Dad suggested and actually learning something from someone else.

The latter has never been more clearly illustrated than it was in the early 90's. Paul Walker started beating the living sh*t out of everyone, so the extent that it seemed to get too easy for him for a while. What was amazing was how many people reacted to this. Did they go out and start building Impacts with 40VFs? Did they abandon "my airplane is 2 oz lighter so it's 2 oz better" reasoning? Did they start experimenting with smaller props? For many, the answer is no, they went out and tried to find bigger props, build the airplanes lighter yet, and kept sticking with marginal designs that had shown themselves to be behind the curve and made them even more extreme. Most people learned absolutely nothing from that, and still haven't. Other people did, and shared information, and dominated the thing for the next 20 years.

Many people in stunt have absolutely no interest or willingness to learn ANYTHING that contradicts their preconceived notions, and will go out of their way to do just the opposite just to prove they know better, even to their own obvious competitive detriment.

Brett

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2014, 02:54:01 PM »
Many people in stunt have absolutely no interest or willingness to learn ANYTHING that contradicts their preconceived notions, and will go out of their way to do just the opposite just to prove they know better, even to their own obvious competitive detriment.

One of the first things I noticed when I started flying stunt is that stunt fliers are pathologically original.  I think that's pretty cool.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2014, 03:32:49 PM »
One of the first things I noticed when I started flying stunt is that stunt fliers are pathologically original.  I think that's pretty cool.

For the most part, it is pretty cool.

Brett

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2014, 08:07:08 AM »

They use to think the world was flat too.
AMA 12366

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
They use to think the world was flat too.

"I would be more comfortable if the world was attached to a pole. Doesn't matter where the pole goes."

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here