News:

• May 21, 2024, 01:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fox 15 BB bearings ?  (Read 654 times)

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Fox 15 BB bearings ?
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »
Hey guys does anyone know the bearing numbers for a fox 15 BB or are these a propriatary item to Fox. Thanks T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Fox 15 BB bearings ?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:46:48 AM »
Have you asked Boca Bearing yet?

Custom bearings are exceedingly expensive; I can't imagine even a high-volume place like OS getting a bearing that is so far from standard as to have unique sizes.  Different seal or precision options, yes.  Entirely different sizes -- egad!  Chances are that they're a common inch-size standard, and your only challenge in ordering them from a catalog would be getting the right options in quality and seals.
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:18:00 PM »
Thanks, Tim I went to their site and found just what I was looking for . T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline Mike Greb

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
Fox 15 bearings are no problem.  Just be glad you are not trying to find Rossi15 MK2 rear bearings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here