News:

• April 27, 2024, 12:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: K&B 61 Tube Muffler Specs?  (Read 3124 times)

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
K&B 61 Tube Muffler Specs?
« on: January 27, 2012, 07:00:59 AM »
Hey Randy, I have a Veco 61 and would like to put a muffler on it I was wondering what the bolt center dimensions are on your K&B tube muffler and if the veco has enough meat in the sides of the stack to drill it for through bolts. Thanks , T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
Re: K&B 61 Tube Muffler Specs?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 07:35:53 AM »
Randy, I forgot to add I need a needle valve too, the case has cast bosses for a venturi approximately 19 mm. Wide od that could be milled down to 16.5 -16mm. The through hole for the needle is approx 4 mm. Do you have a Pa type needle that will fit, Ps. These measurements are as precise as I could get with a plastic ruler. T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 01:54:21 PM »
Hey Randy, I have a Veco 61 and would like to put a muffler on it I was wondering what the bolt center dimensions are on your K&B tube muffler and if the veco has enough meat in the sides of the stack to drill it for through bolts. Thanks , T.J.

Hi TJ

I would need to see your I do not have a Veco 61 here to look at and test, But I have sent tHe Enya 50 and 61 tube mufflers out to a person who used it with a strap on a Veco 61, he also used the Enya 61 NVA I sent

Randy

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
Thanks Randy I have one engine all torn down now I can send you the case if you want to see what you think.T.J.

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »
Thanks Randy I have one engine all torn down now I can send you the case if you want to see what you think.T.J.

Hi yes you can do that, I will see what I have that will fit

Randy

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here