News:

• April 27, 2024, 05:51:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Aero Tiger 36  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Aero Tiger 36
« on: January 15, 2007, 12:05:37 PM »
Hi Randy: On my want list is an Aero Tiger 36, are these engines a stock item or are they built upon ordering? I'm sure the factory muffler  is probobly to heavy, is an Aero tube or tongue muffler better ? I was planning on putting it in the Stilleto "35" to be built from the plans I bought from you. If they are built upon ordering what is the average time to have one built ?   Thanks
Leester
ama 830538

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Aero Tiger 36
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:32:06 AM »
Hi Randy: On my want list is an Aero Tiger 36, are these engines a stock item or are they built upon ordering? I'm sure the factory muffler  is probobly to heavy, is an Aero tube or tongue muffler better ? I was planning on putting it in the Stilleto "35" to be built from the plans I bought from you. If they are built upon ordering what is the average time to have one built ?   Thanks

HI Lee,

Don't know for sure if they are "in stock".  Don't know for sure how long it takes to build one.  What I DO know for SURE is that you NEED one! 

Get one, with one of the Aero mufflers, and use it.  Run it exactly like Randy says to, and enjoy a real "intelligent" Stunt Engine!  They are the very best stunt engine in the category.

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »

HI Leester

I had  stock and They are normally stock items however I sell out very fast over the holiday season, and this year had a very big demand for them, I plan on having the AT 36 back in stock soon, as I still have a few unfilled orders.
With most all motors tube mufflers are better, they flow better  sound  smoother and  are normally quieter. The reason to  use a  tongue muffler over the tube  is  strictly  weight.  many planes can''t stand more nose weight.
My CNC tube  are  only about an ounce. You can judge  your situation on mufflers from that.

I will try to post some of the new products  here  soon

and  specials

Regards
Randy

Offline Dick Fowler

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
Randy, are the AT 36's back in stock at this time?
Dick Fowler AMA 144077
Kent, OH
Akron Circle Burners Inc. (Note!)
North Coast Control Liners Size 12 shoe  XXL Supporter

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Aero Products
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »
Randy, are the AT 36's back in stock at this time?

Hi Dick

I will have  Aero Tigers back in stock on the shelf  soon, I am sending out all teh back orders  now, So Next week I will have motors  to ship for new order, 
Also the  New  bottles are finally in andn I have   
AERO-1 Filler in qts or pints  back in stock
Aero-1  Fuel Supplement  back in stock in qts and pints
All the PA engines are all now back in stock   as  I am shipping the back orders one  now
All the  cnc tube and  tongue muffler  are in stock
also the  HZ  CNC  FOX 35  cranks  ,  FOX  PA  NVAs , and  all stock FOX parts

New  Majik  CF underchambered  Billy Props are in stock  both the 10.5 x 4  and  the 13 x 4

I will try to keep everyone up on the information here  and  I will post pictures  of  products

regards
Randy
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:26:21 PM by RandySmith »

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Aero Products
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 03:28:08 PM »
These are some of the  tongue , tube  and  header muffler

New ones are for the BRODAK 25

Randy

Offline bruce malm

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 05:18:58 PM »
Randy,

I left a message on your phone yesterday but I presume your at VSC. I wanted to order some various sizes of of NV assemblies and a couple of venturies for the VF 40 and 46. Is that a header muffler  I see for the VF? I would also like to get one to play with. How do they compare to running on a pipe?

Good luck at VSC if that's where you're at and look forward to hearing from you.

Bruce (916) 257-7216

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here