Announcements > Stunt Hangar Admin announcements

Stunt Hangar Registration

<< < (2/4) > >>

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: Les McDonald on July 09, 2012, 05:29:42 PM ---We don't need no more stinkun TROLLS!

--- End quote ---

That's Right !!!!!  also goes for Stinkin BOTs , Stinkin Spiders, and Stinkin Crawlers too.....

R

Randy Cuberly:
Sparky or anyone with the knowledge to help,

Can someone please tell me how to change my e-mail address in my profile.  I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out.  I've tried everything that I can find or think of and the thing jusr ignores me.

Thanks
Randy Cuberly

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: Randy Cuberly on August 04, 2012, 12:24:20 PM ---Sparky or anyone with the knowledge to help,

Can someone please tell me how to change my e-mail address in my profile.  I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out.  I've tried everything that I can find or think of and the thing jusr ignores me.

Thanks
Randy Cuberly

--- End quote ---

Go  To profile, click on profile settings, edit your email address put in your pasasword  confirm again then save it

Randy

Randy Cuberly:

--- Quote from: RandySmith on August 04, 2012, 12:36:05 PM ---Go  To profile, click on profile settings, edit your email address put in your pasasword  confirm again then save it

Randy

--- End quote ---

Hi Randy
Thanks for answering.  That seems logical and is exactly what I would expect,...however when I clikc on Profile at the top of the page I get my profile page and it contains nothing that says "profile settings" anywhere on the page.  The closest thing is "Account Settings" but that menu contains nothing about an e-mail address. 

I'm sure it's because I'm doing something stupid but I'm at a loss to figure out what?

Randy (flustered) Cuberly

RandySmith:
look to the left side on the menu tab, click on "account related" info  you can change it from there

Randy

Profile Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts
Track User
Track IP
Show Permissions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modify Profile   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,  you want this ,,,look here  then click on Account Related settings,, you can see this below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Related Settings    <---------------------  click here
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version