Announcements > Stunt Hangar Admin announcements

Stunt Hangar Registration

(1/4) > >>

RC Storick:
I don't care who you are if you don't follow the rules in the agreement you will not be approved. This is to protect everyone from SPAM. Tell me what you think is this too strict?

Things like using your real name and a good email address.

john e. holliday:
Yes, I was one of the early people that got on the band wagon when you started this great forum.   If people are afraid to tell their full name, address and any other details, let them go to the lesser forums.   I can still remember when I was not allowed to register on Stuka Stunt a couple of years before I finally got in.  Barton is the second best site for me for all around control line and I followed rules on it.  The Brotherhood of the Ring is the one site that is limited and I can see why, but I am in on it also.  The racing forum did not like my comments on a couple of issues and I was asked to leave it.  So I did.  Thanks for a great site SPARKY and have fun at the NATS. H^^

Bill Little:
Sparky,

The rules for admission are definitely NOT too strict.  It is not a problem for the one submitting to use their real name as their username where only the admin can see it.  If someone doesn't want to do that then they don't want to be here.

I know Randy just got a ridiculous email from a person who was rejected so it just goes to show that there are really kooks out there.

BIG Bear
RNMM/AMM

Les McDonald:
We don't need no more stinkun TROLLS!

Bob Whitely:
Now that is a well thought out statement, Les!  RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version