News:

• April 27, 2024, 02:38:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Stunter on drawing board  (Read 934 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
New Stunter on drawing board
« on: October 22, 2008, 01:35:13 PM »
Seeing my eyes are giving me a bad time I went down to print shop where I used to work and aquired some white wrapping paper so I can do some drawing on a new stunter. Nothing great, just another jet style for a 35 size engine.You cant go wrong with a jet style airplane because they areall the same, Right? I am actually designing it for the new 36 I have. swept wingtips and rudder a lot like Randy has done forever . Only mine is smaller and probably won't be as pretty but with my eyes that goes without saying. Besides am not done painting my Grinder yet. No starting date or finishing date for this project, but like to keep thinking ahead. That's what keeps the old body moving,only a lot slower.I like to call this my slowdown stage of life. HB~> HB~>

Offline Jim Oliver

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: New Stunter on drawing board
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »
Leo,

I call it "coasting"------but it only works going downhill.  Somehow, that doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. ::)

Keep moving!!

Jim
Jim Oliver
AMA 18475

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »
You go, Leo. Heck, I hope I'm still moving at your age. Just remember, it's not the age, it's the mileage and the condition of the road traveled.  :)
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »
You go, Leo. Heck, I hope I'm still moving at your age. Just remember, it's not the age, it's the mileage and the condition of the road traveled.  :)
Old Father Time will affect us all at some time in our life. I didn't think it would be this soon BUT I intend to fight it as long as it takes."I shall never give up," as old winnie said. He too was an artist like Randy. HB~> HB~> H^^

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »
Leo.  I'm slowly catching up with you.  tomorrow, Oct. 25 will see another birthday.  This one number 75.  Let's hope the judges will take pity on me and boost my scores with maybe an age bonus!

old Floyd
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »
Leo.  I'm slowly catching up with you.  tomorrow, Oct. 25 will see another birthday.  This one number 75.  Let's hope the judges will take pity on me and boost my scores with maybe an age bonus!

old Floyd
Floyd, what happens is you will get a bigger senior discount on your score. It's a fact! HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> S?P

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

old Floyd

Sheesz thats 3/4 of a Century!  ~^  S?P  8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOYD!!  010! CLP** DK^

Hey Leo: JETS are never out of style....!  8)  I hope to be building as much as you when I reach your age.  HECK< I WISH I was building that much NOW!!!  HB~>
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 09:27:32 AM »
Sheesz thats 3/4 of a Century!  ~^  S?P  8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOYD!!  010! CLP** DK^

Hey Leo: JETS are never out of style....!  8)  I hope to be building as much as you when I reach your age.  HECK< I WISH I was building that much NOW!!!  HB~>
Thanks Denis. Say Hi to your dad for me. He's not much older than me!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here