News:

• May 02, 2024, 12:39:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PERKY POSTAL CONTEST RESULTS  (Read 453 times)

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
PERKY POSTAL CONTEST RESULTS
« on: July 09, 2010, 09:03:37 AM »
     With all entries (16) totaled and averaged at 62.480 MPH Ken Towers is the winner with a speed of 63.974 MPH.  This years trophy will be ordered and sent out next week.  Congratulations Ken.  I hope to see more entries next year.

Larry
Black Hawk Models
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:04:55 PM by LARRY RICE »

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
PERKY POSTAL CONTEST RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:28:32 AM »
Larry,

Thanks for the name of the winner.  Maybe it would be nice to post all the results and give everybody some recognition.

Congradulations to Ken.  
I retract my offer to loan him a better engine.
Paul Smith

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: PERKY POSTAL CONTEST RESAULTS
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:57:35 AM »
     Due to the low number of entries last year, the contest was cancelled and the results were held over to this year.  When you sign-up for a contest at a local flying site that gives your permission to post your results (I personally do not believe that gives permission to publicly post those results - but that is just me). In a Postal contest You enter by mail and I feel that posting all of the results is detrimental to attracting more contestants, nor do I have permission from the contestants to do so.  I would be glad to post your scores if you would like or you can do so. I will list all of the contestants and the number of entries that they sent in between last year and this year.  Because I went through this same argument a couple of years back I will not argue this any more nor will I change my mind.

KEN TOWERS 5 ENTRIES
PRICE REESE 3 ENTRIES
PAUL SMITH 4 ENTRIES
BILL MANDAKIS 1 ENTRY
ROBERT WILLIS 2 ENTRIES
MIKE VEGA 1 ENTRY

If anyone would like to take over running the Perky Postal Contest please contact me.
Larry

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: PERKY POSTAL CONTEST RESULTS
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »
Maybe I will get mine in the air by next year.  H^^  Oh congrdulations to the winner. 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here