News:

• May 06, 2024, 11:41:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: contest season starts in 42 days  (Read 451 times)

Offline Joey Mathison 9806

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
contest season starts in 42 days
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:28:37 AM »
we are just 42 days from the first speed contest of the 2011 flying season!!!  #^ #^ #^  i hope we all have a lot of fun going to as many contests as we can. i hope you guys that like the oily piston jobs will keep your fingers out of the way of the props and for us jet types don a glove to prevent them nasty burns from starting the fire breathing dragons. f~
200 mph man ama#9806 joey mathison

Offline Jim Rhoades

• Commander
Re: contest season starts in 42 days
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »
I resemble that!  OUCH! It helps to put some petals on the reed so the fire stays in the pipe.  They say that Lenny's nickname was "Singe".  Now I think I know where that came from even if his biker friends say it was from the bonfires he was famous for.  Actually Arleigh says that he really never got burned starting his jets.  I'm not sure I believe that.

Jim Rhoades

Offline Joey Mathison 9806

• Captain
Re: contest season starts in 42 days
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 09:31:36 PM »
Jim the sin city speed team is ready for the 2011 speed season. and we have some late breaking news the rc club was kind enough the allow us to put up a control line circle near there field that is approved by the city. so we may have a vegas speed contest. i am sure the fellows will have a stunt contest.
200 mph man ama#9806 joey mathison

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here