News:

• May 04, 2024, 04:43:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What happened ???  (Read 646 times)

Offline Dick Byron

• Vendor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
What happened ???
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:12:11 AM »
I guess every one need to know what happened at the team trials. Well Mr. Boy Scout, "always prepaired", had a battery go dead on the retracts and I did not have a replacement. I did learn one thing. I needed to look at things better.
   In that vein, I decided to look over things more closely and did I get an eye full. You must remember this aircraft was built 30 years ago and I missed a lot of things, shapes, details. etc. I decided to judge my ship and now I have another winter to correct things. There are a lot of things and the challenge is to fly at next years Nat's. I will be there.  H^^ H^^ H^^

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Commander
Re: What happened ???
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 05:40:33 AM »
Dick;
   I was going to ride down to the championships with Jeff Hitchcock. We were all ready to go first thing Thursday morning when Jeff called and said he wasn't going. He had damaged his tail finishing up some last minute details, and would not be able to have it repaired in time for static judging. Since both of my vehicals were having mechanical problems I was not able to go. So missed out on the weekend also.  :'( We will see you next year at the NATs I should have my P47 ready for the NATs next year.

Leroy

Offline Dick Byron

• Vendor
  • Captain
Re: What happened ???
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 03:14:03 PM »
I did wonder what happened to you. Next year will be better. I will have 2 backups.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here