News:

• April 28, 2024, 08:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: West Michigan 2nd Annual Scale Contest  (Read 653 times)

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
West Michigan 2nd Annual Scale Contest
« on: June 22, 2007, 04:57:42 AM »
Just a note to let everyone know that next weekend on the 30th of June we will be holding our 2nd annual scale contest in Plainwell, Michigan.

Online chuck snyder

• Commander
Re: West Michigan 2nd Annual Scale Contest
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
I went last year and had a very good time! The site is a smooth paved school parking lot and we had access to the toilet facilities in the stadium. Leroy even had enough tents for us to stay out of the sun. These guys and gals run a great contest.
Chuck

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:01:18 AM »
Thanks! Chuck. We had a good time last year and hope to again this year.

Leroy

Online chuck snyder

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 06:47:59 AM »
Hey Leroy, How about some results!!!.

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:24:20 AM »
Chuck;

Online chuck snyder

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 03:34:59 PM »
That's about the nicest thing anybody has said to me today!

Offline Leroy Heikes

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 05:17:06 AM »
Woops! The rest of the message disappeared. I didn't get enough sleep Wednesday night. I was going to say I was going to try and get pictures up this weekend.
As for results.
                   Sport scale was two entries with Tom Alberty with his P39 getting first.
                                                                 I was second with my Ryan NYP
                    Profile Scale was                       I was first with the Laird Super Solution
                                                                  Micky Trimmner was second with a Corsair
                                                                 Jeff Hitchcock was third with his P51
                    Junior Profile first place was Jacob Evans with his Beech 17C
                    F4B                                         Jeff Hitchcock with his Curtis Hawk P6E
                    Funscale first was                      Jeff Hitchcock with his P39
                                                                  Keith Trimmner

Attendance was very poor. We only had local fliers show up, but the weather was great! We will have to look at a different date next year. If we have our circle paved at the Air Zoo we may be able to hold it earlier in the year maybe in May. I think there may be to much going on at the end of June.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here