News:

• May 02, 2024, 01:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: One Champion for C/L Scale and One Champion for R/C Scale says Scale Bulletin nu  (Read 604 times)

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
NASA says there is one Scale Champion in the Scale event. One for R/C and one for C/L. This makes it so there is no Jr. or Sr. Champion.

Remember this is brought to you by the official SIG, not the AMA. Kids don't count?

Chris...

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
I too can vaguely remember the days when the youngsters were in the spot light.  Gene Hemphel would round up all the Jr-Sr's in speed so he could get a group photo for the mag.  Too  many of us more interested in us than the young people we could be helping.  Too bad things kept you from getting your son to the NATS.  Have fun,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
We'll se what happens in the next couple of years. He is growing up a bit and if he really starts to like something he my push back against someone trying to prevent him from doing it.
He really likes R/C Scale.
Chris...

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Hey Chris, if he does go RC, don't discourage him.  It is still modelling.  My son tried RC and decided it was boring.  He also said stunt was boring.  He loves the racing events, but, his work prevents practice.  Have fun,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
Don't worry Doc, I like R/C too.
Michael and I have the same instructor, my brother-in-law. Michael is all over that buddy box.When Dave is flying and no one is getting up to fly with him, Michael is right under his arm!
Laura and I got him an R/C simulator for his birthday Sunday and he was all smiles. His mom will die.
Chris...

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here