News:

• April 27, 2024, 12:03:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Next Subject - The Bobcat  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Mike Keville

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: My Next Subject - The Bobcat
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2014, 07:51:59 PM »
Your priorities are in good order, Jim.  Take care of her, for she's more important than any model airplane.  We're all getting older, and never know what may strike us down.
FORMER member, "Academy of Multi-rotors & ARFs".

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2014, 06:54:51 AM »
Amen to what Mike said.  My dear lady has just come through two years of hell on earth with back surgery and breast cancer.  She's well on her way to total mend thanks to God, and the fact that I've not burned more than two gallons of fuel in three years means nothing compared to her health and presence!  We don't need these toy airplanes, but we do need our life companions and they need us.  God set it up that way on purpose.  (Sorry, didn't mean to preach.)
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »
Yes, family comes first.   Hope your wife will get better.   What is bad is when you hear your wife's youngest sister is in the hospital not expected to live.   She had been in there for almost two weeks and getting worse.  The wife told me to go to the annual contest and have fun.   Hard to have fun when you get a text the sister passed on the Sunday morning.   So I headed home as soon as I could.   Tomorrow is the memorial service at her Church.

Anyway Jim take care of that wife of yours. 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here