News:

• April 27, 2024, 08:38:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Torque Roll  (Read 681 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Torque Roll
« on: October 15, 2007, 09:34:52 AM »
Yes it is that time of year again,  renewal.  I downloaded mine and finally got to read it last night.  Seems that the officers are going to start sending out paper copies of the newsletter as well as a much needed dues increase.  I have already sent Bill Lee and E-Mail on my thoughts.  The main reason I am posting this is that there is an article in there from Dave Rolley and the experience they(Dave & Charley) had in France.  Going from 5:00 minute heat times to 3:20 heat times in F2C speaks volumes of having a good instructor.  Well worth the read.  We could be still flying 3 up with the right coaching and practice, but, our great country is just to big for that. 

Anyway the reason given for going back to paper copy for the newsletter was people having trouble down loading it.  I had trouble one time this year when someone in their brillance wiped out my Adobe program.  As I told Bill I like the electronic newsletter as it saves the NCLRA money on postage.  My thoughts,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Bob Riegl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Re: Torque Roll
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
 ::) I am in total agreement as to the need to mail a copy of Torque Roll to those of us who have no problems with the pdf download. If you try the MS Word version it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. But, if the Directors feel we should, then so be it---I am not privy to their feelings---however there must have been sufficient hue and cry for it for them to move in this direction. Perhaps, since I use a cable system for my server I have forgotten the one hour downloads on aol and earthlink.  D>K
FLY
C

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here