News:

• May 03, 2024, 10:50:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gregory Willam Pretty  (Read 720 times)

Offline Kerry Ewart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Gregory Willam Pretty
« on: January 16, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
For the racing people that may not know ,greg was killed yesterday in a motor cycle accident in the adelaide hills
Not much else is known yet but here is the msn report.

Greg was a good friend and lived and breathed goodyear and 40 rat and he will be sadly missed by us all in aussie.

our deapest sympathies go out to his wife and family.

"Two motorcyclists on a ride through the rolling vineyards southwest of Adelaide have died in a head-on smash.

The riders stuck each other shortly after 11am (ACDT) on Saturday in Adelaide Hills.

The crash closed the Macclesfield to Echunga Road, just south of Flaxley, for several hours.

Both men, a 54-year-old from Enfield and a 50-year-old from Broadview, were pronounced dead at the scene, a South Australia police spokesman said.

Their bikes - a 2007 Kawasaki and a 1971 Honda - were written-off.

The fatal collision sends South Australia's road toll for the year to 10. At this point last year there were four road fatalities."
"If you cannot beat them!JOIN THEM.

Offline Les Akre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Re: Gregory Willam Pretty
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »
My condolences to the Pretty family.

I first met Greg at the 2004 U.S. Nats, and competed against him in Open Scale Race. I found him to be a very pleasant, fun loving man who loved racing competition. I did not get to know him well, but he certainly left a lasting impression on me from the short time I spent with him during the Nats.

Les Akre

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here