News:

• April 30, 2024, 09:16:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: F2C Team Trials this weekend  (Read 663 times)

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
F2C Team Trials this weekend
« on: October 14, 2013, 08:59:14 AM »
If you are planning on coming to Dallas for the F2C Team Trials this coming weekend, there are a few things that you need to know.

Here are a couple of maps that may help.

If you are traveling from the east, you will take exit 11B to Northwest Highway, but be very careful since the exit ramp is under construction and is VERY rough. Bad enough to cause an accident it you're not careful.

If you are traveling from the west, you will take exit 12 to Garland Road.

At the entrance to the park you will find a gate. It MAY be closed. (I have been over to the park something like a dozen times over the past couple of months and it has always been open). If it is closed and locked, the combination for the lock is 9911. Just leave the gate as you found it when you come through.

The GPS coordinates for the park are 32.866792,-96.671986

Warning: while the park is a very nice park, if the local soccer mob has been there, they can really trash the soccer portion up. We do NOT expect that to be a problem (since it hasn't been for the many times I've been there recently), but it IS a possibility. And the few porta-pots that the parks folks provide will likely be nasty for the same reasons. (Third-world mentality!  '' ) We will ask that the park be addressed by the parks department, and they HAVE been very good about this in the past.

Note the heavy construction in I-635.

I will be in Dallas at the park sometime Friday morning if you need to see me.

Bill
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here