News:

• May 02, 2024, 01:18:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2013 C/L Racing event director  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Melvin Schuette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
2013 C/L Racing event director
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:58:17 PM »
In the past if nobody volunteered to be the racing event director at the AMA Nationals by default it became the responsibility of the President of the SIG to run the events.  Unfortunately I am able to commit to running the racing events for the entire week.  If we do not find someone to run it for the whole week or people to volunteer to run the racing events for one or more days I will pick a shortened schedule that I can commit to (more then likely Thursday thru Saturday morning). 

Please let me know if you would be willing to run any or all of the racing events at the 2013 AMA nationals.

Melvin Schuette

Offline Jim Holland

• New Pilot
Re: 2013 C/L Racing event director
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 06:30:48 PM »
You just have to love that old "cut and paste' routine. HB~>

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 08:56:15 AM »
With no  more entries than I have seen in the past it could done in just a couple of days.  Guy/gals should be ready to race, not practice all day.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Les Akre

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:03 PM »
This is what Melvin sent us, and will be posted in the October issue of Torque Roll.

The dates for the 2013 Nationals are July 15th thru the 20th.  We have shortened the schedule to 4 days by adding extra events to certain days.

Monday: F2C, F2CN, B Team Race

Tuesday: Scale Race, super Slow Rat, Fox Race

Wednesday:  Slow Rat, Clown Race

Thursday" Mouse I, Rat, Quickie Rat.

The Event Directors will be John Ballard, Jim Bradley, Jim Gall and Melvin Schuette.

Anyone wanting to add an (unofficial) event or events can do so after each days official events have been completed. You will have to organize, run, provide trophy's, timers, or whatever else is necessary.

Les

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here