News:

• April 30, 2024, 07:18:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stalker 66RE  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Jim Morris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Stalker 66RE
« on: April 23, 2007, 12:21:44 PM »
I recieved the 66 a while ago and finally got to run it yesterday. Very impressed at how easy these engines are to operate. I will be posting again after flight testing, which will be a while yet. I just wanted to say I am very pleased with Kaz Minatos prompt and reliable service.

Walter Hicks

Re: Stalker 66RE
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:31:01 PM »
 I have a Stalker .66 RE and would like to  say also that Kaz Minato gives great service  3 days from Japan!

I flew this motor in a Strega ARF no problem, I will be using it in a modified Score. Very user friendly

beautiful very light muffler, I ran it on 0% Nitro fuel FAI no problem . Kaz also sells beautiful very, very light

carbon fiber spinners  both regular and needle nose  very reasonable price also $28 I believe. Awesome carbon fiber

two and three blade props too.  I also have the .61 Long Stroke , and ..81 which weighs only 13.5 oz! FAI fuel

is very friendly to dope finishes no nitro to mess things up .

Offline Jim Morris

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:36:14 AM »
Hi Walter, I also have used the carbon fiber spinners, very nice! What props have you had success with with the 66?

Walter Hicks

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Jim,

I have only flown the ARF Strega and that was with a Gator 14x4 two blade repitched to 14x6.

I have the Stalker  13x6, 13 x5.5 two blade props as well as 12x6 three blade. I was going to fly

my Sorta Cobra  (Top Flite Score looking like a Cobra) this weekend however I got my right index finger

involved with a wood prop (ouch) . I will Keep you posted when I fly the Score with the .66 and Stalker props.

W Hicks

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here