News:

• April 28, 2024, 11:19:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SSHobbies  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Ken Deboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
    • Silk and Dope
SSHobbies
« on: November 20, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »
I can't think of a place that offers better customer service. I ordered 2 engines Thursday night, they didn't charge me for shipping. The engines arrived today - not sure how they pulled that off, mail doesn't usually travel quite that fast. When I opened the box, not only engines but glow plugs and 4-40 bolts to mount them with. I don't give praise lightly, but I highly recommend them. I've never had anything but good experience dealing with them.

Ken
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Offline Keith Spriggs

• Captain
    • khspriggs
Re: SSHobbies
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »
I met the owners a couple of days ago when I made a trip to their business. They are great people. I was very pleased with everything and would highly recommend them.

Offline Warren Leadbeatter

• AUS-14782
  • Captain
    • My Home Page
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 08:17:48 AM »
Joe and Sebra are really cool.

We buy a lot of Brodak kits and bits n pieces from them and have them shipped here to Australia.

Their pricing and service is 2nd to none. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy Brodak, Sig or RSM Kits or Brodak, OS, ST or Fox  engines.

Cheers

Warren Leadbeatter
Port Stephens, Australia
AUS-14782

Offline Louis Rankin

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
Yes, they are outstanding in the field of customer service.  I ordered a Strega a couple of weeks ago and it arrived the next day.
Louis Rankin
Somerville Tennessee
AMA 10859

Offline Joe Gilbert

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 02:22:38 AM »
They are great, Colleen ordered me a kit for my birthday and she mentioned it to Sebra and she wrapped it in birthday paper and she put in some lite foam wheels from them as my gift from them. Talk about customer relations that is above and beyond they call of duty. My hats off to them they are really fine people.
Joe Gilbert
Joe Gilbert

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 01:06:25 PM »
I ordered a Strega ARC and Vector 40 ARC, which aren't actually shown on their website. I just clicked on the ARF buttons, and in the text box at the bottom, said that I'd really prefer ARC's. That I got ARC's was amazing. But a week later, I got an email saying that the ARC's were about $5 less, each, and that they'd made a credit to my Visa account. The 'kits' arrived in perfect condition, really quickly. Astounding!!!!  H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Wynn Robins

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »
I have been buying stuff of Joe for the last 4 years - he has to be the absolute BEST person on the face of the earth to deal with for control line items -

In the battle of airplane versus ground, the ground is yet to lose

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here