News:

• April 27, 2024, 08:46:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Plans on CD  (Read 921 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Plans on CD
« on: November 23, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »
I have had these CD's since the Nats and just got around to looking at them today while waiting for dinner.  Too much time on forum sites, flying and building.  The one I veiwed today was "1/2A C/L Models for Men & Boys CD #18.  Thomas Wilk is the maker of these cd's.  I already had a couple before the NATS about racing and stunt.  He has a whole bunch of them about different facets of modeling.  They are great to look at and plans can be made by someone at Kinkos that knows what they are doing.  To see full list you can go to:   www.cpinternet.com/~tawilk36  .   Or e-mail at tawilk36@cpinternet.com .  Tom is also one of the greats of modeling.  Another thing is seeing faces and names of those I have met, plus seeing what they looked like back then.   DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
Re: Plans on CD
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »
Doc;

Thanks for the info and the site' what do you have to do to ride in the nose of the B-25-Awesome Picture.

Bill Gruby   AP^ AP^
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline skyshark58

• skyshark58
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
ALL it takes is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and somemore $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
mike potter

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:07:49 PM »
I have had these CD's since the Nats and just got around to looking at them today while waiting for dinner.  Too much time on forum sites, flying and building.  The one I veiwed today was "1/2A C/L Models for Men & Boys CD #18.  Thomas Wilk is the maker of these cd's.  I already had a couple before the NATS about racing and stunt.  He has a whole bunch of them about different facets of modeling.  They are great to look at and plans can be made by someone at Kinkos that knows what they are doing.  To see full list you can go to:   www.cpinternet.com/~tawilk36  .   Or e-mail at tawilk36@cpinternet.com .  Tom is also one of the greats of modeling.  Another thing is seeing faces and names of those I have met, plus seeing what they looked like back then.   DOC Holliday
Hey Doc, can you download PDF files?

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here