News:

• April 27, 2024, 08:19:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Micro-Fasteners  (Read 610 times)

Offline Bill Gruby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Micro-Fasteners
« on: March 06, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »
 A big KUDOS goes out to Micro-Fasteners and a gentleman named John Fleisher. I ordered 4 Taps in 1/4-32 from them on February 26th. When they hadn't arrived on March 5th I placed a call to them and got the above gentleman on the line. A quick search found they only had 2 taps in stock and would fill my order when they had them all.
 I explained to John my problem, that I was already behind and asked if he would forward me 1 tap and send the rest at a later date. Done deal.
 I figured I would be back on track in a couple of days.-- nope -- The tap arrived today, March 6th. Fantastic service in my book.
 As for the tap itself, it is a 4 flute, fully ground threads. Not formed. I cannot tell the point of origin so I don't know if it is imported or USA made. It is of the highest quality and an H2 grade tap. I checked the cut threads in a head blank that I just tapped with a go/no go gage. They are spot on.
 This is the type of quality you expect and never get. Micro-Fasteners is top shelf.

"Billy G"  y1
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Online ray copeland

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Micro-Fasteners
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »
I have to agree totally Bill!!  I order all my "micro-fasteners", nuts, bolts, washers, etc. from them and they are always spot on!!!
Ray from Greensboro, North Carolina , six laps inverted so far with my hand held vertically!!! (forgot to mention, none level!) AMA# 902150

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Micro-Fasteners
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »
Ditto for me....always great service. H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Advertise Here