News:

• May 01, 2024, 10:34:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Super Streak Kits  (Read 5602 times)

Offline pat king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
Super Streak Kits
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »
If anyone wants to buy one, I will sell a laser cut kit of the Super Streak for $115.00 plus $14.00 shipping and insurance. The airplane has a 61 ½” wingspan and 895 square inches of wing area. If you want a BIG Streak, this is your airplane.  y1
Thanks,  Pat

I decided the wing needed more ribs, I have added ribs to the wing.  H^^
Pat
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:32:46 AM by pat king »
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: Super Streak Kits
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
Whats the recommended engine ??? single wheel gear ??
Leester
ama 830538

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »
I am calling for a .60 to .75 engine. I would use my Enya 80X if I built one. All of the Flight Streaks are single wheel, less drag. The original Flite Streak was also a combat airplane. You could always use a conventional gear with two wheels.

Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 09:56:05 AM »
Here is the airplane built by Dennis. He likes the way she flies. y1 The picture with Dennis holding the airplane is for size comparison, Dennis is 6 foot tall.

Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 12:54:59 PM »
I am posting this because Dennis is having problems signing on. Dennis posted this on the Brotherhood of the Ring site.
"The Flite streak got a real workout today and has proven to be one real suprise with it's extraordinary flight performance. Flown by myself and Alan Buck and Ken Armish it literally flies some of the best patterns that I have seen on a flapless model. It's large size presents really well and it is not jumpy on the controls. Resisting the urge to pop the controls on the squares will give you the best corners that you have seen in quite awhile. The only change made was reduce prop pitch from a 6 to a 5 with a reduction in lap times which was the desired effect. I'll probably move out to 66 foot lines and will continue trimming. But to this model has suprised me beyond any expectations. It is really one of those pleasant suprises that come along every so often.
If you want a larger model at a really great price with great flying habits you would be hard put to do better then this. More flying this week."
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 12:45:31 PM »
Mike Palko, Dan Banjock and Shawn Cook have had the opportunity to fly the model also. They were very favorable in their comments about the model and it's flying ability. For me the model is a winner.
It's reasonably priced, easy to build and a great flyer. It's a model that's hard not to like.

Dennis

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
This is the airplane that was flown at Brodaks. y1
Pat

Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Dalton Hammett

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28:03 PM »
If this is the plane I watched Allen Buck fly, it looked very good in the air and seemed to fly well.  I've never had a Flite Streak but may decide to add one to my wall space.

Dalton H.
Dalton Hammett  
Albion, Pa.
Bean Hill Flyers
AMA  29918

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here