News:

• April 30, 2024, 02:47:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: R/C Car masks for stunters?  (Read 654 times)

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
R/C Car masks for stunters?
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:08:40 PM »
Has anybody used R/C car masks to do painting on planes? Some of these look like they'd be cool, but others would look awful on a plane. Some even look awful on rc cars, IMO. I'm guessing that you'd alter the mask application process in some cases (numbers and letters), since the paint is on the inside on Lexan car bodies and we usually put our paint on the outside. I admit that I like flames, and think that checkerboard has been done about enough already. I admit that I don't know chit about the painting sequences of using masks, and am a bit confused over the switch from an inside to an outside painting surface. Can somebody please figure it out and tell me how it would work?  There's a video, I watched it. Maybe it would help you figure out the answer?  ;D Steve

http://www.xxxmain.com/paintmaskz.shtml
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 07:47:35 PM by Steve Helmick »
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

Advertise Here