News:

• May 10, 2024, 04:13:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Painting the P-40-ish/ARF Nobler  (Read 17472 times)

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Painting the P-40-ish/ARF Nobler
« on: December 17, 2015, 10:03:53 PM »
 I'm finally into painting the ARF Nobler/P-40 bash project so I'll be adding all the gory details as I go here until it's finished. Hopefully it helps or inspires a few folks with some info and ideas for their projects.

Except for the final clear this entire model will be painted with an airbrush, my cheapo Badger 350. Monday night I sprayed the white on the rudder, last night the red stripes were added for the proper total of 13 stripes. Tonight was masking and shooting the blue. Colors are stock Brodak Insignia White, Madrid Red, and Insignia Blue. I painted all the tail details first this time before mounting the elevators so I wouldn't have to work around them, made things waaaay easier. Next will be mounting the elevators and then doing the entire bottom of the plane in Randolph Neutral Grey. The top will eventually be done in Brodak Olive Drab. I've got a few other ideas up my sleeve too, we'll see how it goes...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:59:59 PM by wwwarbird »
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline Clint Ormosen

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Painting the P-40-ish/ARF Nobler
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 10:27:22 PM »
I like it!
-Clint-

AMA 559593
Finding new and innovated ways to screw up the pattern since 1993

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 01:16:30 PM »
DANG!!! that's purty!

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 08:06:07 PM »

Over the weekend I got the elevators mounted, drilled and pinned the hinges with round toothpicks, and filled the toothpick holes after pinning. I planned on giving the filler spots a quick sand out tonight and then shooting all the grey on the belly. Not to be though, one of the tiny spots of filler fell out during sanding so I had to refill it and now let it dry overnight. Hopefully tomorrow night...SIGH. :##

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

Grey! o2oP

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 10:15:55 PM »

...and O.D.!  o2oP  Now if it wasn't for this dang Christmas thing... ;D

Wayne Willey

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 08:15:25 PM »
It's green.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 12:18:41 AM »
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »

Yes Randy, here's how to ruin a perfectly grey airplane... ;D

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 12:36:15 AM »
 I'm gonna go back and try to bring down the O.D./Grey break line here though, just doesn't look quite right. I'll be painting in the exhaust details yet too. All along I've had the shark mouth planned for this thing but IDK at his point. I'm kind of liking it just as it is, the "December 7th" look. Hafta see I guess.  :-\

Wayne Willey

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 12:39:28 AM »
man I like it ,, thanks for the closeups of the nose, it looks well prepared indeed,, thanks for sharing

and Randy,, its green,, and it looks GOOD green,,
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »

Thanks Mark, I've definitely tested the limits of my abilities with this thing. Got more in store though...if I can pull it off anyway. VD~

Wayne Willey

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2015, 01:10:51 PM »
I'd like the shark mouth, but that's up to you. It looks very cool in any case.

Mark, it's olive drab. I guess that's sorta green.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Best of all, the power will be NITRO!  y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2015, 09:41:14 PM »
Neanderthal.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 10:07:29 PM »
 From the very beginning on this build I've envisioned a certain extreme paint effect I've wanted to do on this plane. Today I spent nine straight hours in the shop attempting various tricks. I had planned on having some random areas of the plane looking like the paint was "burning" away right down to the bare aluminum skin. The idea was to simulate a feeling of extreme speed, like images seen in the old 40's cartoons.

I know exactly the look I'm after, and I know exactly how to do it, but my cheapo Badger 350 airbrush simply isn't up to the task. My ultra fine tip isn't nearly ultra fine enough to get the proper effect, at least to my satisfaction. I need to get a nice defined pattern down to about a 1/4" inch or even less but I can only get a muddy line down to about a 1/2". Pretty disappointing after spending all the time getting to this point. Right now I'm not ready to go out and blow a bunch of cash on a new airbrush just to get there either. Anyway, the way things panned out the next session will now be sanding out and covering up everything I did today, aborting the original mission and getting it all back to the standard O.D. and Grey like it was 24 hours ago. Bummer.

I almost didn't even add these photos, pretty embarrassing stuff, there's a whole lotta details that I don't like here...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:46:12 PM by wwwarbird »

Wayne Willey

Offline Clint Ormosen

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2015, 01:48:59 PM »
Man, that's cool as hell!  8)
-Clint-

AMA 559593

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2015, 02:28:35 PM »
Man, that's cool as hell!  8)

Thanks, but I guess I didn't agree. I do think the effect looks a little bit better in the photos than it does close up. Also, you're not seeing some of the random crap looking paint spatters here and there. They're small, but they're there. Either way, it just didn't come out nearly as well as what I had pictured, or as well as I think I could have done with better equipment. Because of all that it would have bothered me every time I looked at the darn thing.

As it is I've just now finished sanding it all and repainting the grey on the bottom. Next step will be re-shooting the O.D. on the top. The good thing here is that the colors cover very well and it's all being done with the airbrush so I'm not packing on a bunch of extra weight throughout this whole fiasco. I have learned what doesn't work too.

Along with the fin/rudder treatment I'm still planning some alterations to the insignias that will help give it a "speedy" look. I think I'm going to skip the shark mouth too, I've always liked the plain look of the early war P-40's. At this point I'm just through with banging my head on this one and just want to get on to the next project. It's just gonna be what it's gonna be.  D>K
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:55:58 PM by wwwarbird »

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2015, 02:31:06 PM »
Neanderthal.

But way cooler than a fan motor. VD~ :##

Wayne Willey

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 02:31:49 PM »
So, goop powered and with a ton of paint on it. Well, it will be fuel proof.   >:D

Naw, I think it looks pretty good, Wayne. But if you didn't like it, then by all means fix it. I know what you mean. My plane awaiting clear suddenly has a lifted fillet. So, looks like I will be fixing that before the clear. Also because I don't want to look at it every time I go to fly it.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 02:49:40 PM »
Wayne,, dont quit yet,,
have you tried more thinner, and less air pressure? to get a thinner line without splatters and spit spots,, thin more,,, cut your air pressure from an "angry hiss" to a quiet whisper, get your tip up close to the surface and draw it in lightly

though, If I recall the Badger 350 is a single action air brush correct,,
pretty sure its not going to do what you want, its fine for painting areas, but without the control of the fluid and air seperatly, its tough to make it do what you want,,

thats why the Paasche VL is my go to, dual action, fine tip, and when you get pissed off and throw it against the wall you can get repair parts cheaply,, LOL HB~>
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 04:03:52 PM »
As Wayne said, we aren't up close to really see it.

However, from what I see in these photos, the model looks good! Really good!

Finish doing the other areas and you may not want to remove anything.

Nice job so far!

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 07:45:26 PM »
Wayne,, dont quit yet,,
have you tried more thinner, and less air pressure? to get a thinner line without splatters and spit spots,, thin more,,, cut your air pressure from an "angry hiss" to a quiet whisper, get your tip up close to the surface and draw it in lightly

though, If I recall the Badger 350 is a single action air brush correct,,
pretty sure its not going to do what you want, its fine for painting areas, but without the control of the fluid and air seperatly, its tough to make it do what you want,,

thats why the Paasche VL is my go to, dual action, fine tip, and when you get pissed off and throw it against the wall you can get repair parts cheaply,, LOL HB~>

Thanks for the tips Mark.

Yes, the Badger 350 is a single action airbrush. I've never used a dual action one and I don't know jack about them. I wasn't sure, but I did wonder if thinning more and lowering the air pressure some might help. I haven't given it a serious try yet though, I was too pissed off the other night and had to just walk away before I stomped on the whole thing.

I'm currently at about 60 thinner/40 paint, maybe even slightly thinner, and shooting at very close to 30psi. Not sure how low I can feasibly go with the pressure but I can crank it down to basically whatever I want. I have wondered if I might need to go WAY low with it. Mine is a 33 gallon tank though and watching the guage it seems like there is a fair amount of pressure fluctuation when I initially hit the go button. I've found over time that running it 30psi I've at least got some consistency in what to expect. I did try thinning things just slightly more with the same air pressure and doing some test panel shooting. What I found then was if I got close in enough to attempt any kind of a thin line it wanted to run immediately. If I backed out at all then the fan got way too wide for what I'm trying to achieve. I do have all three available tips for the 350 but as far as a pattern adjustment I don't feel like there is a whole lot of difference between them, maybe some, but not much.

As of yesterday I've already got it all back to the O.D. and grey. I am sort of debating having another go at it now that I've cooled off, it's not like I have to have this thing done tomorrow. I am really sick of working on this thing though.

Wayne Willey

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 09:42:40 PM »
Dude, My Avenger went through a real trial in the finishing process. It came out better the second time.
the problems you are describing are patent issues with a single action gun. to do drop shadows, ddetails and special effects you really need a dual action. Envision that surge of air you get?  you depress the trigger and the excess air goes pffftt,, and its gone. THEN you start to slide the trigger back while holding it down, as you gradually ease it back ( yes it will take practice and developing a feel) you gradually begin to get fluid in a quantity you can control! seldom will you ever have full air, and full paint at the same time. The key is that you can CONTROL it, its just like flying a ringmaster versus a full blown Impact or SV-11 , You CAN make the Ringmaster fly the pattern, but the Impact will be easier to fly accuratly.
If you want my opinion, as much as you would like to implement this effect you have in mind, you may be better served to get a dual action airbrush, the VL is like 60 bucks I think if you shop around, and use it to apply some exhaust streaks ( lightly, dont get carried away) . Do some insignia, stars and bars,, maybe some shaded panel lines ( they are a blast to do, research how skins are put on airplanes for a reference) gun muzzle smudges,, and get some experience with the airbrush first before experimenting ON and airframe for the first time, just my two cents worth buddy, its a cool looking plane, sometimes letting the subtle shine through is better too,,

anyhow, do as you see fit,
Incidently, that surge of air can also be fixed with a better regulator,, but its some $$ to get a good one
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 10:40:07 PM »
 Thanks again Mark, good info. y1

I did just go down and do some more experimenting and yeah, this Badger just ain't gonna do the job. I thinned the paint even more and then tried 20, 15, 10, and somewhere less than 10psi with no real difference anywhere from what I was getting before. Best I can get down to is about a 3/8" wide line with at least that much fine spatter on each side. I'm going to have to think about getting a new airbrush but I'm not sure I'll want to educate myself with it on this plane.
 I'm familiar with and agree on all the other possible airbrush details too, years ago I did a TON of high end plastic modeling with all the weathering etc. Back then I used pastel chalk for almost all of it though. Done well on our models the airbrush details really add to the cool factor in my opinion.

On another note Randy might be happy after all, I've got a new possibility for the shark mouth. The head scratching continues...

Wayne Willey

Offline JIM Nordin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 10:41:01 PM »
Wayne sounds like your getting dry tip and or spitting . Thinning might help . One thing you don't want to do is have the airbrush pointing at the plane when yoU hit the trigger !! Point the brush away from the plane hit the trigger it will blow the paint of the tip leave the air going then go to the plane and feed the paint in !

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 11:01:38 PM »
 I hear ya Jim, and pretty much agree with your thoughts. At this point I've tried about every paint/thinner/psi combination possible, no significant changes with any of it. With some of the areas I'm wanting to get into with this effect starting a stroke by pointing away from the model isn't an option. Even so, with my experimenting, doing that doesn't make any difference anyway, the spatter stays constant through the entire paint stroke. That's one of the things that is consistent here. I'm with Mark on this one, if I want to do this (and do it right) I need a better airbrush. y1

Wayne Willey

Offline JIM Nordin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 11:29:42 PM »
A airbrush can be a wonderful thing or a complete paint in the patoot . I been airbrushing for over 10 years custom cars and motorcycles . But to be honest I wouldn't attempt paint a complete plane with one not because it can't be done just takes to long ! But for detail like the stripes it's perfect

Offline Jim Scott

• Ensign
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 07:27:14 AM »
The plastic model guys get a feathered edge where they want it by using a mask that's lifted off the surface.  They spray from the masked side toward the unmasked so the paint does not go under the mask.  The mask can be lifted off the surface by using blue tack, masking tape rolled inside out, or that window putty from the hardware store that comes in rolls - anything that holds the mask far enough away.  The closer the mask to the surface, the sharper the line.  The ability of the airbrush to make a fine line isn't a factor.

The idea is here:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEViX.54NWeWkAKeUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1451513983/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.freeflight.org%2fDigestOnline%2fTechLibrary%2fCamouflage%2520Painting.pdf/RK=0/RS=2yB.t..oNbaYvMakSfBeMSImEQ8-

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
This is more or less what I use:

http://www.amazon.com/Paasche-VL-SET-Double-Action-Airbrush/dp/B00397TTTY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451495632&sr=8-2&keywords=paasche+airbrush

Thanks Randy. I see that they say it can be used as either a single or dual action. Can you get a super fine line in the single action mode with it?

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 06:55:17 PM »
The plastic model guys get a feathered edge where they want it by using a mask that's lifted off the surface.  They spray from the masked side toward the unmasked so the paint does not go under the mask.  The mask can be lifted off the surface by using blue tack, masking tape rolled inside out, or that window putty from the hardware store that comes in rolls - anything that holds the mask far enough away.  The closer the mask to the surface, the sharper the line.  The ability of the airbrush to make a fine line isn't a factor.

The idea is here:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEViX.54NWeWkAKeUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1451513983/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.freeflight.org%2fDigestOnline%2fTechLibrary%2fCamouflage%2520Painting.pdf/RK=0/RS=2yB.t..oNbaYvMakSfBeMSImEQ8-

Yep, I've considered that too. I played that game on occasion back in my plastic modeling days so I'm familiar with it. Won't really work on this project though. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

Wayne Willey

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 08:25:32 PM »
Wayne,, once you use a dual action, you will not want to use a single action again, its not complicated, and actually it is far more intuitive than a single action is I promise,, and it even works with colors other than green,, just sayin
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2015, 09:23:10 PM »
,, and it even works with colors other than green,, just sayin

I see, that must be why Randy got one.  ;D

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »

Mark,

Is the VL that Randy linked in reply #29 here the same as the one you have?

Wayne Willey

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 10:59:47 PM »
Yes,, it is, though I gave that one to my brother, I now have an Iwata, and a THayer Chandler but they are both rather,, uh,, spendy for a hobbiest,, the Iwata is around $400
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2015, 02:38:43 PM »
I just picked up an Iwata (on clearance and reduced to $159). Nice brush.

I still have the VL. It's better for some stuff. The Iwata is great for making shadows and detail stuff.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline JIM Nordin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2015, 07:29:36 PM »
Randy di you get the Eclipse ?

Offline JIM Nordin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 07:31:04 PM »

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 10:37:09 PM »
 Well tonight I got around to painting in the canopy and exhaust details. First were the exhaust stacks. I started the process by hand cutting some "stencils" to define the rounded ends of the "cowl" opening. Once applied those ends were then connected with tape, finishing the outline of the area to be painted. I gave the entire area a coat of black first and then immediately came back over it with a dark grey. I fogged the dark grey on at an angle from the front so I wouldn't get any of it in the exhaust openings. This way the "openings" were left black to help represent an actual opening. Then I repeated the same routine over the dark grey, but this time with a light grey to mimic the lighter color residue often seen on the full scale aircraft.

Here's the masking routine...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:21:36 PM by wwwarbird »

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2016, 10:41:43 PM »
  ...then painting, and the end result...

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2016, 10:52:14 PM »
 Next was the canopy, taking THREE HOURS worth of masking time. Drawing out some patterns and hand cutting some stencils took a good chunk of that time. On somewhat complicated canopy frame work such as this I've found it really pays off to take your time and think about the sequence of your masking lines. One thing really does lead to another, try to "build in" reference points as you go. Working slowly, checking, looking, and double checking, and thinking ahead as you go can all make a big difference in the end result.

I used pretty much the same process as the exhaust detail work here. On my models I've always just sprayed a solid color of some sort for my canopy "glass" but this time I went for the fancy "fogged" treatment. It went pretty well but I think the overall result came out a bit dark, not contrasting as much as I would have liked with the Olive Drab.

Here we go masking...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:18:53 PM by wwwarbird »

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2016, 10:55:28 PM »

...cutting and applying stencils, and more masking...

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2016, 11:03:55 PM »

Here's an easy trick for making parallel lines...

Lay your first desired line, in this case it's the left hand black tape. Then "space" for your next with another tape in your width of choice(s). After that add your next desired line, here it's the right hand black tape. Then, remove your "spacing" tape(s) and you automatically have parallel lines...

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2016, 11:08:09 PM »

Painting and the end result. I'm hoping the canopy stands out just a bit more once the final clear is applied...

Wayne Willey

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »
OK, that's awesome.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline TigreST

• TigreST
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2016, 10:18:51 PM »
Is that Wild Bill Kelso behind the contols?

Tony Bagley
Ontario, Canada

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2016, 06:34:50 PM »
Is that Wild Bill Kelso behind the contols?

Ha! I'd forgotten all about Kelso!  LL~

At this point I'm now committed to not messing with the airbrush "metal" treatment idea, at least for this model. Now that I've got the canopy and some of the other details done I don't want to risk having to go back and repaint any of it.

Kind of stuck at a standstill for now, waiting on some vinyl... D>K

Wayne Willey

Offline Clint Ormosen

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2016, 10:02:26 PM »
Yeah, I'm digging this one, Wayne. Looks dang good. Nice work buddy!
-Clint-

AMA 559593

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2016, 05:05:08 PM »
Very stylish.