News:

• May 08, 2024, 05:28:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nelson model paints  (Read 640 times)

Offline Clare Bottorff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Nelson model paints
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:20:11 AM »
Is there a good source for Nelson paints available?

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Nelson model paints
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 10:57:06 AM »
The last thing that I've heard about Nelson was that they were throwing in the towel and hoping for a buyer.  Search on Nelson paint from the forum home page and you should find the relevant post.  They're the exclusive distributor for model aircraft for the manufacturer, who is I think System 3.

Do you want to buy a business?  The economy's supposed to be going up, now's the time to get it started if you want to avoid the rush.
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 12:41:20 PM »
Any newer news?  Nelson's was bought, but still has the same notice from February 17th that's been there for ages.  Has anyone bought paint from them in the last two months?  Was it a success?
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline kenneth cook

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 05:20:07 PM »
       The new owner is John Desilets. Here is his e-mail nelsonhobby@gmail.com. I've e-mailed him twice in the last few weeks and he's told me that he could provide me with the same colors as Jerry Nelson did. Paints are available in 8.0z or 16.0. Ken

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here