News:

• May 08, 2024, 01:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: GRAPHICS! Do your own, and for free!!  (Read 565 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
GRAPHICS! Do your own, and for free!!
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:39:44 PM »
 Because of an inquiry I received from a CL modeler, I dug this old Thread up from RCU.

Explains in some detail how to acquire free vinyl material AND how to do your own graphics and lettering.

Yea, yea, I know it's a Corsair, but this works for any shape, design or lettering.

It's all the same but different!

So, go for it, start doing your own vinyl graphics, trim and lettering.

Here's the link!

Oh! BTW, I have plans for that Corsair, it will be modified for CL, but still done up as a F2G! Here's a photo of my favorite Corsair also!

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8462647/anchors_8462647/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#8462647

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Re: GRAPHICS! Do your own, and for free!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »
I've been looking at vinyl cutters, but haven't been happy with the software.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: GRAPHICS! Do your own, and for free!!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »
Randy,

You no longer have to look. You have me now!  ;D

My software, over 3K. My cutter, over 3K.

I made this investment just for you.

I see you have built wings with arched LE and TE. Any of them, "X" ribs, like Graham's.

I did ask you a question about one of your wings. Actually a great looking model. #5, with checks, I believe, red in color.

I'm gathering info on wings with diagonal rib construction.

Can you offer?

CB
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here