News:

• May 12, 2024, 07:55:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Color Options, Unlimited?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Color Options, Unlimited?
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »
 I've decided on the rudder graphic for SKYFALL 007, this was in another Post. So that's final.

Not sure how I'll treat the fuselage segueing, (sp.?) into the tail, but I have some Krylon cans allready. Used for picture frames and matts. I'd rather not buy any if I don't have to, but I will.

I have a few other colors but don't like them. Light Yellow, Zinc Green, Silver, and Gold. I have a Black and will fit that color in someplace.

I don't have the Bright Red and the Blue commonly seen in the British flag. I would have to buy paint for that.

With the colors I would like to use, I came up with this.

Not sure which looks the best?

Thoughts.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline 55chevr

• 2016 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Color Options, Unlimited?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
Why the Union Jack?
Joe Daly

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:44 PM »
Hey Charles.  I'm a traditionalist, so the blue, red and white tail for me, but that purple and pink one is striking!
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:56:01 AM »
Why the Union Jack?

The model is called "SKYFALL 007" from the last James Bond movie.

I'm using elements from James Bond and the SKYFALL movie.

You always see the British flag used in the movies. Parachutes is one example. I'll have 007 and the name SKYFALL on the model also someplace.

If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 12:05:19 AM »

Stronger colors...
\BEST\LOU

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
Lou,

Thanks for the reply.

Colors have been decided on and are now on the model.

Only color left is the LE area. Undecided on that.

Here's the Thread.

http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?topic=35084.0

Thanks again for the reply.

Charles

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here