News:

• May 08, 2024, 04:36:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Almost ready for paint. The Mig-3  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Almost ready for paint. The Mig-3
« on: April 08, 2015, 08:15:13 PM »

THe Mig-3 has come a long way. A real long way. Finishing up the construction build at CFC Graphics Vendor's Corner.

I was thinking of doing a build of the paint scheme, step by step. But all I can do is stills, a bit boring compared to videos, so I'll give that a bit of thought?

Weighs in at 47.2 oz as you see it, tank included. Lots of movement in the control surfaces and with the OS LA .46 for power, it might even do a loop. Ya never know.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:46:57 AM by Avaiojet »
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline JIM Nordin

• Lieutenant
Re: Almost ready for paint. The Mig-3
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:40:59 PM »
Looking good

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: Almost ready for paint. The Mig-3
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 04:00:18 PM »
Jim,

Thanks for the compliment.

I have to dust a bit of white primer on the underneath areas of the model, Just enough to cover. Yellow over the white primer.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here