News:

• May 14, 2024, 02:27:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For our Brazilian friends!  (Read 1199 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
For our Brazilian friends!
« on: October 29, 2006, 04:59:05 PM »
Eu adicionei uma característica nova para nossos amigos excedentes dos mares. Se você entrar pelo scroll principal da página http://www.stunthangar.com para baixo ao fundo e o escolher bandeira. Receba-lhe uma tradução língua.

Esta característica trabalhará no forum também. Eu sou tentar justo fazer-lhe o easer para que todos aprecíem a linha stunt do controle. Tenha o divertimento! Se você entrar do principal pagine.

I have added a new feature for our over seas friends. If you log on by the main page http://www.stunthangar.com scroll down to the bottom and choose your flag. Receive a translation into your language.

For you guys who only speak english give it a try its a hoot!

This feature will work on the forum as well. I am just trying to make it easer for all to enjoy control line stunt. Have fun! AP^
AMA 12366

Offline Greg L Bahrman

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: For our Brazilian friends!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »

For you guys who only speak english give it a try its a hoot!

This feature will work on the forum as well. I am just trying to make it easer for all to enjoy control line stunt. Have fun! AP^

Hey Robert,
I tried it and it won't accept my username and password. Good idea though.
Greg Bahrman, AMA 312522
Simi Valley, Ca.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 05:51:56 PM »
It does if you register in Spanish or what ever. I guess the data base recognizes different spellings.
AMA 12366

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 05:56:59 PM »
I took two semesters of Portuguese in college.  I cannot remember ANY of it!  Of course, that was 37 years ago!!  %^  j1

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 09:49:39 PM »
This is a good thing to do, Robert. Great idea! Hopefully, the Brazilians and Argentines will beat a path to this forum.

I'm happy to call several Brazilian F1A/B/C fliers friends, as well as some Argentines, Aussies, Kiwi's, Canadians and Britts. Anybody who could speak English, in fact, my failing. The language barrier is an obvious and unfortunate stumbling block to everyone, at a WC. My HS Spanish was of little help, and I didn't get that bad a grade. FWIW, I didn't always understand the Aussies or Britts that much better!

Can anybody in Brazil find contact info (email) for Fabio Nutini or Andre Gomide? I saw Fabio at the 2nd Lost Hills WC's in  2001, I believe. But maybe '93. Andre went into dirt bike (enduro) riding in the '80's. I brought Andre back up the coast in my van, with my family, and he stayed with us in '79, while he visited Caterpiller Diesel in Renton. From here, he went back to visit Cat in Indiana, then home to Sao Paulo.  I managed to get us a tour of Kenworth here in Seattle, but only because of his CAT employment in Brazil. Good times. Sorry to run on... **) Steve

"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline elizio

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 02:25:11 AM »
Dear Steve:
the e-mail of Walter Nutini (the best president of  ABA Brazil know), is:
wnutini@globo.com
But the good friend, André Gomide, is died, premature cancer victimy.
Sincerely

elizio

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »
Great idea Robert.  When at the Worlds in Muncie I asked to sit at a table that had a vacancy.  I was asked if I spoke English, of course it was the New  Zealand Team.  I replied that it depended on who you asked as I spoke American.  Great bunch of guys as well as all the other participants that year.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here