News:

• May 03, 2024, 12:53:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: where are planform drawings  (Read 752 times)

Offline frank williams

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
where are planform drawings
« on: April 20, 2024, 06:24:56 PM »
I can't find where the neat planform drawings are located ... I know its here somewhere ...
help

Offline redout

• 24 supporter
  • Lieutenant
Re: where are planform drawings
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 08:44:25 PM »
Unfortunately they were lost but may return:

https://stunthanger.com/smf/open-forum/design-templates-recent-upload-notification-mar-2024/

Edit : I have been looking for the last 30 minutes for the approximately dozen templates I saved in the unlikely event you wanted one of the ones I saved but haven't been able to find them ! Not impressed with my (computer) filing system that I created and thought was simple and fool-proof...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:22:14 PM by redout »

Offline frank williams

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 10:27:04 AM »
Thanks for the info ..... don't waist any time for me, I also saved some somewhere

Actually I was wanting the site location to pass on to a friend, Adriano Zamolyi, who is now in Houston for a couple of years.  He flys with us regularly now in Houston, great guy. (Brazil, Australia)  Great running Stalkers.

Thanks for your help ..... hope they get recovered

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 10:59:24 AM »
Thanks for the info ..... don't waist any time for me, I also saved some somewhere

Actually I was wanting the site location to pass on to a friend, Adriano Zamolyi, who is now in Houston for a couple of years.  He flys with us regularly now in Houston, great guy. (Brazil, Australia)  Great running Stalkers.

Thanks for your help ..... hope they get recovered

Sina is working to rebuild the collection but it may take time. I would think that if you or any others had already downloaded a bunch of these it may help if they established the page again and those with the fiules saved could upload what they have to the page?? It would speed things along. I always intended to save a bunch of those but never got around to doing it.
  Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Sina Goudarzi

• AMA Member
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 11:37:55 AM »
Thank you guys for your interest.

I am working to establish this as a new format, base on alphabetical order of the designers' name. Also, I am adding many more new ones such as complete Don Hutchinson, Clemente Cappi, John D'Ottavio, Hi Johnson, Dick Mathis, Don Still, Frank McMillan, Keith Trostle, Jim Aron, Ron Bryant, Girard Billom and many other new ones.

Just hold on a little more. Hopefully this time these would not get deleted and could stay here to serve its purpose.

also, I am seeking help to identify many designs and designers from Australia and Russia, if somebody could guide me, please do contact me.

Thank you again for your interest
sina

Here is a little preview.
Sina

Offline redout

• 24 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 04:09:59 AM »
Thanks Sina. I look forward to playing around with colour schemes for my Nobler and Thunderbirds.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here