News:

• May 03, 2024, 05:02:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Vacation to look at property.  (Read 1129 times)

Offline bruce malm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Vacation to look at property.
« on: September 05, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »

As I have said before, Teena and I are planning to retire to North Eastern Texas or Eastern Oklahoma. We will be leaving September 13 and first spending a day in New Orleans. Our plan is to be in the Paris, Texas area Sunday to look around the area and then head over to Bonham and Gainesville.
After that we will head north with plans to be in the Tulsa area the next weekend. We fly out of Oklahoma city on the 25th. We are also going to meet with a couple of Realtors. Teena and I are really hoping to move next year, but it may be the next year depending on the housing market and what Social Security decides about my disability when I file next month. I would appreciate some information on the local flying site and the easiest way to get there. Would be nice to meet a few of those I talk to on the web.

So if you don't mind, please send me some information, phone # etc. if you wish. I will of course have my cell with me. (916) 257-7216.

So as not to CLOG up this great site, please send information to bruce_malm@hotmail.com.. Thank you and look forward to seeing some of you.

Bruce and Teena Malm #^ #^ #^ #^

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
Re: Vacation to look at property.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:59:40 AM »
Hi Bruce

Go to http://www.tulsacl.com/ for info on the Gluedobbers field.. that should be a good weekend, we will be getting ready for our contest the following weekend.

Call me when you get in town 918-629-9258

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »
 S?P  NEW AWLEN'S !!!  Man that is my Back Yard !!  Get some good food when you are there and call me at 225 658 6139 (Home) Cell 225 301 7061 and we will do some flyin'..
  This ain't the Price is Right, but "Come on Down"...
  Oh, our contest is Oct 20 & 21 so come join us for that also if u can... H^^ #^
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Offline bruce malm

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 06:31:55 PM »
Gil,
Not sure if I'll have time but will give you a call. We will head towards TX on Saturday. I hope I won't have to rent a boat to get there. The weather doesn't look to promising right now.

Bruce

Is there a club in Paris, Texas??  I should be in there around Sunday. Would like to touch base if anybody is around. My cell is (916) 257-7216 if anyone wants to call. Hope to find a good area to move to with lots of modelers around.

Thanks,
Bruce

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 09:30:01 AM »
I think the only CL flyer in Paris, moved to OK.. John Ashford..

BTW: If you see this John will be in Tulsa next weekend (22nd) putting on a Stunt Judging Clinic.. Most of the Tulsa gang will be at the field.. Hope you can get by..

Bob

Offline Marvin Denny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
  Bruce, you might take a look at the Wichita KS area for retirement.  good flying field, fair to small club, good stunt fliers in the area, and is not that much farther north from
tulsa and Dallas.

Bigiron
marvin Denny  AMA  499

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here