News:

• May 14, 2024, 07:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tools and such..  (Read 241 times)

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Tools and such..
« on: June 19, 2020, 05:44:42 AM »

I see  a lot of go to craigs list but when I go I don't know how to look for the item's that I want, can someone give me a heads up on how to do it?  Thanks.. y1 y1
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Offline 944_Jim

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Tools and such..
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 06:31:11 AM »
Use searchtempest.com. It crawls through Craigslist listings based on your search criteria...object, distance, etc.
Once your results are collected, you are then provided an opportunity to click on each result by CL area as a new window, or to display all results.
I scored a McCoy .40 this way...completely by accident. It came from the midwest..my search terms were "within 750 miles, model, engine." There were lots of results (some.useless), but there it was "FREE" for shipping.
My next big hit was for a fiberglass trunk lid for the TR6.

It will get easier as you use it, like anything else, practice practice practice.

Online Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
Re: Tools and such..
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 07:55:49 AM »
Gil check out this local to you web site....it includes a link to your local craigslist and a lot of other areas of interest

https://www.americantowns.com/slaughter-la/classifieds/

don't be shy about placing want ads

do be shy about meeting strangers......as in never do it without a plan for your safety......only meet in very public areas...local Police parking lot is good.....don't go to a persons garage/house without a much younger body guard /friend
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here