News:

• May 05, 2024, 10:51:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Yatsenko Brothers  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Will Moore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
The Yatsenko Brothers
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:23:54 AM »

Has anyone had any experience in contacting  Andrei Yatsenko and doing business with him
with regard to his take apart Shark.   Any experience in wiring monies over to his account, ect.

Thinking of purchasing his Shark components , quite costly and am nervous about wire transfers.

Any info would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Will Moore
Things take longer to happen than you think they will,

Then they happen much faster than you thought they could.
 AMA # 209

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: The Yatsenko Brothers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 04:58:21 AM »
Hi Will
They are reliable, from everyone that I have talked to......
Jose knows them better than most, I wager....I hope he'll comment
Have fun

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »
My bank couldn't manage to figure it out. I was going to by an engine from them a couple of years ago, but my local bank was stumped even though the process was laid out. No reflection on the Yatshenkos. Just idiots at the bank. I finally gave up. I understand it's easier now.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Alan Resinger

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »
Money can be sent to the Ukraine by Western Union.  If they want US $ it's ok because they will accept that type of payment.
Alan Resinger

Offline Larry Wong

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 04:56:57 PM »
 y1 My experience with them was I join the money market exchange as instructed , but the money market can not exchange money between The Ukraine and USA, I went to my bank Chase and they said there were no sansion and can wire funds to the bank in Yanko's account.
Larry

Believing is the Beginning to greatness <><

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
I did a buy from Mejzlick and it went fine. Also did a purchase from the FF source in Lithuania, "W Hobbies", and it went fine. These folks understand that they can't afford to screw folks in the West, because that's where the money is, and where their market is. They also know that word of mouth (via forums like this) will make or break their business. I think even their governments understand that these cottage industries are a great source of Western currencies, and that's a huge plus...stuff doesn't get hijacked in the postal system as much, but most likely they'd use DHL, FedX or UPS.   

Dealing with your bank is another thing altogether. My bank is always full of new (rookie) faces behind the counters and desks. Their main claim to fame is to greet you with a friendly greeting when you walk in. I'd rather have them know what they're doing, actually. I don't recall how I went about the money transfer, but they must have figured it out.   #^  Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Will Moore

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 12:13:17 PM »
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. H^^ H^^

WMoore
Things take longer to happen than you think they will,

Then they happen much faster than you thought they could.
 AMA # 209

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here