News:

• April 28, 2024, 12:42:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Custom made spinners from Australia, who?  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Custom made spinners from Australia, who?
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:31:36 PM »
Who is the modeler that makes custom made spinners. He's in Australia. I lost his contact info.

Help would be appreciated.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Custom made spinners from Australia, who?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
http://www.modelflight.com.au/planes/plane-accessories/spinners.html

http://www.desertaircraft.com.au/shop/truturn/

Dick,

Thank you for that, however, neither of those links are not the modeler I'm looking for.

This modeler only makes custom spinners and isn't a retail store for product.

Just a modeler who makes spinners.

Charles
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
Tag model pinners?
Graham
graham@tag-model-spinners.com

http://www.tag-model-spinners.com/main/

Hew made one for my 109 stunter,, nice workmanship,,
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 04:06:10 PM »
Tag model pinners?
Graham
graham@tag-model-spinners.com

http://www.tag-model-spinners.com/main/

Hew made one for my 109 stunter,, nice workmanship,,

Mark,

Thanks for the lead but that's not the guy.

Charles

Offline Dallas Hanna

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »
Who is the modeler that makes custom made spinners. He's in Australia. I lost his contact info.

Help would be appreciated.

Charles

Hi Charles.  Maybe me as you sent me a profile of a spinner a couple of months back.  I think I explained that I'd lost the whole workshop and had to have a total rebuild after a tree came down on it in some high wind last August.  Insurance companies take their time and I've only just got things working again.  Even things like lighting can be a problem so I just accepted what they "thought was best" and then added more over machines and benches so I could see things.  It was only last week that I received the final clearance for occupying it.  #^  Even the drainage from storm water was a headache.  Where water had run off the same roof area for 35 years now required it to join the house drains and end up in the street/river rather than water the back yard.  That's progress!!

As you can see from the pics, even though it was a neighbours tree, my insurance co. came through and I came out on top.  All insulated and replaced the old wall A/C with a big split system.  I don't mind the wife "sending me to the dog house" now!!  

I'll dig some alloy out and see what we can do for you.

Regards from OZ

HH

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 04:57:25 PM »
Dallas,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I lost your E-mail and more importantly, I apologize for not remembering your name. Forgive me.

I'll send you a response so we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks again.

Charles

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 07:54:43 PM »
Dallas was my other option, but since I knew he was in dissaray I elected not to send him your way
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here