News:

• May 18, 2024, 06:29:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stunt News free download now available to non-PAMPA members  (Read 1215 times)

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Stunt News free download now available to non-PAMPA members
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »
The promised free download of the September/October issue of Stunt News, resplendent in its new format, is now available.

To access this download, use the following link:

http://www.control-line.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=81

This is a one time free download of Stunt News and if you like what you see and want to have access to future Stunt News issues via the Internet, or wish to receive the printed magazine/newsletter every other month, please consider joining PAMPA today!

Bob Hunt

Offline Dick Fowler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Stunt News free download now available to non-PAMPA members
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »
My curiosity got the best of me and I had to see the new look. What a great look. Professional formating, very easy to read.

An outstanding product by an obviously talented proffessional... well done Bob.

Added Edit - One last comment. I got through the entire issue and a very subtle but extremely important "feature" slowly became apparent. (Hey... nobody said I was quick on my feet!). All of the articles are contiguous... when scrolling down the pdf file, I was able to read the entire article without jumping around! Sure makes for an easy reading. Again this looks like a very practical format for economical distribution. Kudos.

PS  My laptop works in the bathroom. H^^
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:10:35 AM by Dick Fowler »
Dick Fowler AMA 144077
Kent, OH
Akron Circle Burners Inc. (Note!)
North Coast Control Liners Size 12 shoe  XXL Supporter

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here