News:

• April 25, 2024, 11:01:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stunt News for Nov/Dec 2006  (Read 800 times)

Offline Tom McClain

• Charter Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Stunt News for Nov/Dec 2006
« on: September 06, 2006, 11:17:49 AM »
The Stunt News staff has started on the Nov/Dec 2006 issue and we remind everyone that the deadline is September 20, 2006 for submission of text and pictures. There will be no slips allowed for this deadline as Sheryl and I are moving to Phoenix, Arizona, which will become our permanent home. So, please use the www.stuntnews.net site for text and picture submissions if possible and don’t delay. Remember when submitting your feature articles and pictures, please mail me a signed and dated License Agreement which can be downloaded from the PAMPA website.

If you need to reach me after September 26, 2006, please call Shareen Fancher as I will be in constant communication with her. In late October, Sheryl and I will have new cell and home phone numbers and home address. These I will publish in the Nov/Dec 2006 issue of Stunt News.

Things to look forward to in the Nov/Dec 2006 issue; full coverage of the F2B World CLPA Championships in Spain. Final results are in the Sep/Oct 2006 issue, but feature articles and pictures will be in Nov/Dec 2006. Speaking of the F2B team, you can still help them by purchasing hats and t-shirts from Keith Trostle to defray the large travel expenses incurred by the individual members. AMA and PAMPA have helped with funds, but those contributions are still not enough to cover the large expense of the trip.

One final item of interest for all of those interested in control-line history. On September 16, 2006 in Lorton, Virginia, Northern Virginia Control Line Association (NVCL) is hosting the 10th Annual Walter Musciano Commemorative. CD is Frank Dobrydney (703) 451-0143. The central reason for the contest is to honor Walter Musciano for his outstanding contributions to control-line aviation. Walt will be attending as he has almost every time since this unique niche contest’s inauguration in 1997. This is a fun event and good time for all. Walt is the author and designer of over 70 plus 1/2a Scientific control-line models, 50 plus books on model aviation, boats and cars, numerous biographies, and 200 plus model aircraft designs in total. Don’t miss this singular event. I won’t as I will be there with my Scientific 1/2a.

Thank you,

Tom McClain
Managing Editor
PAMPA Stunt News
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 03:59:02 AM by Lt.Col »
Tom McClain

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here