News:

• May 05, 2024, 10:14:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stunt Hangar and Rite auction  (Read 788 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Stunt Hangar and Rite auction
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »
Listen for Stunt Hangar and Rite auction on KMOX radio and look for promo code in the Globe Democrat New paper. This paper is a 3 state wide distribution so I dont know how many here will get it. But its sure to draw some new viewers.

Not sure how far KMOX can be heard but I know its a long ways. H^^
AMA 12366

ChrisSarnowski

Re: Stunt Hangar and Rite auction
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Stunt Hangar and Rite auction
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:18:06 PM »
There is one last promo code coming out and I would suggest everyone to register now and take advantage of the free fees for now. Soon this will be big and I wont be offering these free fees. How ever I did do some more adjustments on fees today to be at least 1/2 of the other sites fees. I need to see if I can do 1/10 of 1% of the bays.

I tried this before but had the wrong server and software now I have the total package. LETS MAKE THIS WORK. I say this because if I use Stunt Hangar as a springboard I am sure it will be a success! You can mark my words if this works 1/10 as good as the big boys Everyone on Stunt Hangar will benefit.

Register and post some items around the house you want to get rid of. It does not have to be model related. Computers,clothes,jewelry,toys etc..

We are already moving up the Meta food chain and I would expect to be number one soon in search.
AMA 12366

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here