News:

• June 16, 2024, 09:52:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: stilleto 1979  (Read 591 times)

Online roy cherry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
stilleto 1979
« on: July 05, 2023, 01:56:48 PM »
dear les mcdonald  i have a question for you on the 1978 version that you used in the world champs in woodvale  the pic that apeard in the aeromodler  shows a detriot type wing is that corect also  does the tail plane taper in thicknes from root to tip lastly does the fusealarge end in a square end or taper to a point to blend into the rudder    you wont remember me as you asked me to remember you to glen alison wich i did  we in the uk are allowed to compeat with classic models up to the end of 1979  this was brought in to revitalize the class  wich has been seen a lot more models being built  and flown as intend to compeat in classic and f2b  with one model  the stilleto is the model for me  thanks   roy cherry   

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: stilleto 1979
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 10:48:24 PM »
If I may suggest...

If you join PAMPA, you will have access to lots of information.  In particular, The Stiletto Chronicles by Les McDonald.  It is the complete history of the Stiletto and Les McDonald's rise to fame with that airplane.  There are 6 parts.  Each part was published in Stunt News..  I printed all 6 parts and I have read them through at least 3 times.  I have always been a fan of Les and the Stiletto.  Good luck
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here