News:

• June 15, 2024, 05:08:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Shipping Damage  (Read 760 times)

Offline James Mills

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Shipping Damage
« on: August 05, 2007, 01:48:18 PM »
After reading all the post, responding to some, about shipping damages in a previous post which has become rather lengthy I turned on of my driving supervisors onto the post.  He was going to try and view it this past weekend and print out copies for our center manager and possibly even further up the food chain.  While I did take some exception to some of the post there were also legitimate complaints (which is what I passed on to my boss).  So for what it's worth (trying to be part of the solution), I have passed it on as best as I can to the powers that be.

James H^^
AMA 491167

Offline Keith Spriggs

• Captain
    • khspriggs
Re: Shipping Damage
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
James, I think that was a great idea. Before the internet it was said that companies viewed a letter very seriously as they thought each letter represented the views of 100 people.  There is no company no matter how old, and how successful that can afford to ignore their customers. You can ask the "Big Three" auto makers about that.

Offline James Mills

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 06:49:49 PM »
Keith,

Thanks for the reply, we're still going to have to try and get together to fly before the summer is over.  I've finally got my back healthy, so probably next week I'm going to try and get a couple of flights in and see how it feels. 

James
AMA 491167

Offline Gordon Tarbell

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »
I would like to thank James  for going the extra mile on this. It is greatly appreciated.
Gordon Tarbell AMA 15019

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here