News:

• April 27, 2024, 12:30:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Samsung Plus TV  (Read 400 times)

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
Samsung Plus TV
« on: January 30, 2024, 09:02:46 PM »

... Interviews with the original "Brothers" air frequently on the History & Warfare Channel we get on Samsung (free) TV.

Dennis

Reference was made to Band of Brothers and the men of Company E in the Masters of the Air post a couple of days ago, with some comments regarding the desire to hear from the "real" participants.

Samsung Plus TV - available free on many other devices, as well as Samsung Smart TVs circa 2016 to the present roughly, has channel 1406 History & Warfare that's probably of interest to many here.  Sometime after 10pm CST tonight it will be re-running a story on the "real" Dick Winters, immortalized in Band of Brothers.

That's in addition to several great episodes on the Battle of Britain, and 5 episodes of Plane Resurrection that ran today: the Bell Huey chopper, the Bleriot, the Percival Mew Gull, the Lysander and the Douglas Skyraider.

Great stuff!

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Rusty

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Re: Samsung Plus TV
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 05:44:34 PM »
When I cut off AT&T cable (and save 165.00 mth) I stream TV Plus and Pluto.  Both are free.   I will check out what you mentioned. 

Thanks

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here