• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Robert
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
Its 2.25 from LE same as before. This exercise is not about CG movement.
AMA 12366

Offline William DeMauro

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2013, 07:07:29 PM »
 I watched Viper fly at least 5 times this past weekend and since I launched for you every time, I watched each flight closely and I was really impressed. That plane is special!!! As you get more time on it, I think you will see big improvements in your flying. The road to the 2014 Nats is already 60+ days old. You have a great head start as you have not one, but two great flying planes!!! I did not see any bad tendencies in either plane but Viper just stood out above the rest. Just keep flying that plane, the results will come.
AMA 98010

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2013, 10:33:29 PM »
I watched Viper fly at least 5 times this past weekend and since I launched for you every time, I watched each flight closely and I was really impressed. That plane is special!!! As you get more time on it, I think you will see big improvements in your flying. The road to the 2014 Nats is already 60+ days old. You have a great head start as you have not one, but two great flying planes!!! I did not see any bad tendencies in either plane but Viper just stood out above the rest. Just keep flying that plane, the results will come.

Ditto, except I never launched it.  ;D

That's some good solid advice from William there. The plane looks very good right off the bench, just work on fine tuning the trim and burn a LOT of electrons between now and next July. After seeing these early flights of Viper 9 I really don't think it's necessary to bother with the next less chord version, get out and fly.
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here