News:

• May 03, 2024, 07:24:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Primary Force short kit  (Read 1909 times)

Offline MikeyPratt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Primary Force short kit
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »
Hi Guy',
The release of the P Force short kits in mid April.  Check out Mikey's models in the Vendors Corner for more details.
Mikey #^

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Primary Force short kit
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:42:47 PM »
Let the old DOC know so I can get some scratch together.  H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:19:53 PM »

I think he just did Doc. :##

Thanks for the info Mike. ;D
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline MikeyPratt

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 02:45:36 PM »

Hi Doc,
We can work it out so don't worry. 

Later,
Mikey

Offline John Craig

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 01:13:22 PM »
I got lucky & must have been # 10 of the first run of the Primary Force short Kits.  Mailman just surprised me with a package just a few minutes ago.  Made My Day.  It is my first laser cut kit.  Wood & cutting appear to be first rate. Plans & instruction book are also first class.  It should be an easy build.  I must finish a rehab of a Sig Primary Force first.  Mike's fuselage is far superior to Sig's.

Thank You Mike!

My Wife is not home, I have almost a week to find a good place to hide it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:45:09 AM by John Craig »

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 03:27:53 PM »
Mine came yesterday when my wife happened to be home.  It was on the kitchen table when I walked in.  Thank you Mikey for NOT having model airplane descriptions and/or photos on the carton.  When asked a bit later, "So, what's in the box?"  I replied, "Balsa wood."  Well, that was basically true.

I am very careful whenever I buy something new for modeling.  I have enough engines, kits and accessories in my shop to open my own hobby shop.  I dare not buy another airplane kit until I build a half-dozen or so of my inventory.  I cannot honestly declare a need for any more stuff.  But, who can resist a Primary Force?

Last night, she asked me "Have you had your big motorcycle out yet?"  That was a low key dig about the Goldwing I bought last fall and rode around the block once.  Truth be told, it scared the crap out of me, even though I am an experienced rider.  However, I will conquer that demon sometime soon, I hope.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 10:08:20 AM »
Mine came yesterday when my wife happened to be home.  It was on the kitchen table when I walked in.  Thank you Mikey for NOT having model airplane descriptions and/or photos on the carton.  When asked a bit later, "So, what's in the box?"  I replied, "Balsa wood."  Well, that was basically true.

I am very careful whenever I buy something new for modeling.  I have enough engines, kits and accessories in my shop to open my own hobby shop.  I dare not buy another airplane kit until I build a half-dozen or so of my inventory.  I cannot honestly declare a need for any more stuff.  But, who can resist a Primary Force?

Last night, she asked me "Have you had your big motorcycle out yet?"  That was a low key dig about the Goldwing I bought last fall and rode around the block once.  Truth be told, it scared the crap out of me, even though I am an experienced rider.  However, I will conquer that demon sometime soon, I hope.
  I got mine today, the wife just rolled her eyes and said "another one, really?" Great looking kit!
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline MikeyPratt

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 03:49:48 PM »

Thank You Mike!

Hi John,
That's Great!  Glad it got there OK.  Now time to start building and get to the flying field for some serious fun.
Thank you all for the support,
Mike

Advertise Here
Tags: Sign up sheet 

Advertise Here