News:

• April 26, 2024, 06:50:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PAMPA Bylaws voting  (Read 573 times)

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
PAMPA Bylaws voting
« on: January 22, 2019, 08:07:30 AM »
If you've checked your email, members have or will find a new Survey Monkey voting system we adopted to poll the members about the Bylaws update that was presented after the Nats last year and is ready to be voted upon.  This is our first use of this method to quickly reach out for member response.  We are paying a fee for this service but believe it will be very useful and worthwhile.  It is actually more economical than snail mail and we think we will get a much better response rate since it's far less hassle than writing and licking a stamp.  Please don't assume this is junk mail and delete it.  Give it a try!

THANKS!

The PAMPA team.

As a side note we are working on getting the PAMPA Hall of Fame process going again.  Any CURRENT HOF members who are interested in being involved please contact us.  Anyone can put forth nominations but the voting and elections are done only by current HOF members.
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: PAMPA Bylaws voting
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:23:00 AM »
I guess I screwed up.  Just as I hit the delete button for all the messages in my scam mail I barely noticed a PAMPA message.   Reason I don't look at messages in my scam section is the last time I did it took two days to get the computer back on line. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Online Matt Neumann

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:57:59 AM »
If any of you don't see it check your spam folders. 
Matt Neumann

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 11:09:43 AM »
Doc I just forwarded it to your email.  If this disabled the voting function then contact the membership secretary and Steve should be able to send it again.

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 11:48:41 AM »
Yes, check your spam folder. I found an email from Matt in my regular inbox, but the ballot email was in the spam folder...and I voted.  D>K Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here