News:

• May 01, 2024, 06:45:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OTS Ringmaster  (Read 799 times)

Offline Lon Retzloff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
OTS Ringmaster
« on: October 21, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »
Does anyone have building instructions for the OTS Ringmaster that they are will to share?  I have the plans, just no instructions.  I'm new at this and want to make sure I'm doing it right.
Thanks, Lon

Offline taildragger-j3

• Lieutenant
  • Me over 1/2 century ago with my Ringmaster Jr.
Re: OTS Ringmaster
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 02:50:59 PM »
Do you have the RSM Ringmaster? I just finished one, and I don't think that Eric has a separate "instruction sheet" in his kit. There are some general instructions on the plans, but that's all I found. Maybe one of the other guys has some different info.
David Strawn
Aggieland, TX
AMA - 10212 (original!)

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
RSM has building instructions on their website in .pdf format...not for the Ringmaster specifically, but for several models that should be similar enough to help. I think this is a pretty good idea. A lot of us wouldn't bother to read instructions anyway, but it also makes it easier to make updates and correct errors. OTOH, not everybody is online, but everybody probably knows somebody who is online, or can go to the local library and get the pdf's printed out there.  http://www.rsmdistribution.com/index-2.htm   H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Ken Deboy

• Commander
    • Silk and Dope
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »
Lon,
There are a couple of Ringmaster fanatics that post pretty regularly here so maybe one of them will jump in. If not, you might find some useful information at http://www.brotherhoodofthering.info a Ringmaster only site with lots of good info on Ringmasters.

cheers,
Ken
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here