News:

• May 06, 2024, 06:25:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ohio Derailment  (Read 9035 times)

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Ohio Derailment
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2023, 09:51:29 PM »
You guys. Brought some water. Yeah. Well what happened in Flint. They got no water. The Shopright down the street just brought in a tractor trailer of water. Biden was in Ukraine trying to help a country fighting for its life, fighting for DEMOCRACY, a whole country savaged by Putin the man Trump sucks up to constantly. DEMOCRACY, you couch potato wannabees. DEMOCRACY which the TRUMPER wants to suspend because he lost an election fair and square. You call yourselves PATRIOTS and support the insurrection. The Trumper lies on his taxes, DOES not pay anyone he can get away with not paying, his lawyers quitting, doesn't even pay them. What an ugly corrosive human being. Go live in North Korea, talk about an enslaved population, Trump loves the guy who makes that bleak horror of a country. Go live in Russia where they kill and torture anyone who steps out of line a little bit.

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2023, 11:32:54 PM »
Maybe it is just me but Dennis, I am getting the impression that you don't like Trump.

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2023, 11:34:09 PM »
You guys. Brought some water. Yeah. Well what happened in Flint. They got no water. The Shopright down the street just brought in a tractor trailer of water. Biden was in Ukraine trying to help a country fighting for its life, fighting for DEMOCRACY, a whole country savaged by Putin the man Trump sucks up to constantly. DEMOCRACY, you couch potato wannabees. DEMOCRACY which the TRUMPER wants to suspend because he lost an election fair and square. You call yourselves PATRIOTS and support the insurrection. The Trumper lies on his taxes, DOES not pay anyone he can get away with not paying, his lawyers quitting, doesn't even pay them. What an ugly corrosive human being. Go live in North Korea, talk about an enslaved population, Trump loves the guy who makes that bleak horror of a country. Go live in Russia where they kill and torture anyone who steps out of line a little bit.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/13/in-video-ukrainian-soldiers-confirm-they-were-ordered-to-kill-civilians-in-rubezhnoe/

FAKE / STAGED AIR RAID SIREN THE MOMENT BIDEN TAKES PHOTO-OP STROLL WITH ZELENSKY...DONE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT.. LL~....https://ijr.com/something-strange-video-biden-zelenskyy-walking-kyiv/ 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:04:52 AM by Chuck Matheny »

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2023, 04:00:19 AM »

Flint has been under Democrat leadership for decades, and the problem was discovered in 2014, while your favorite President was in office.  Why didn't the democrats do anything about it?

Also, we live in a REPUBLIC!

Derek

Offline Matt Colan

• N-756355
  • AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2023, 06:13:03 AM »

Russiagate has really gone to your head hasn’t it? It was fake and made up by Hillary.

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/trumped-up-press-versus-president-part-1.php

Biden in Ukraine is him continuing to pump money for a proxy war with a nuclear power in the Russia. But it was probably trumps fault as well.
Matt Colan

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2023, 06:16:11 AM »
Trump did it. Loosened the Obama regulations. Cars carrying dangerous substances would have had auto activated brakes in the event of a derailment. Trump caved into Billion dollar rail lobby.

The NTSB has already issued a statement saying even if FAST ACT was in place this train didn't meet the requirements to have ECP brakes, this was just a horrible accident and not the fault of anyone in Washington past or present.
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2023, 06:19:25 AM »
  TDS is real.
Al

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2023, 06:28:22 AM »
   Dennis you should put your play writing skills for a better use.  n1
Al
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 07:18:51 AM by Al Ferraro »

Offline Tony Drago

• Captain
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2023, 09:28:19 AM »
  TDS is real.
Al

Looks like all she needs is a Broom, Black Cape & and Hat. With any luck. She would just fly away and get lost.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2023, 09:28:31 AM »
An opportunity to learn a bit:

This is our "labor unintensive" solution for track maintenance.
Last I heard they EMPLOY THOUSANDS of the  "Untouchable Street People" of India to keep the tracks clear and to report major problems.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2023, 09:50:03 AM »
Russiagate has really gone to your head hasn’t it? It was fake and made up by Hillary.

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/trumped-up-press-versus-president-part-1.php

Biden in Ukraine is him continuing to pump money for a proxy war with a nuclear power in the Russia. But it was probably trumps fault as well.

Good morning Matt....
I think our MSM brainwashed, social trend addicted folk mean well...they just lack  critical thinking skills.
They never test the feasibility of anything that [[[RACHEL]]] presents to them as fact
I run into people like him every day who still believe that Trump told America that we should inject ourselves with Clorox as a cure for CV19... and that what happened Jan 6 was "the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor.......LL~

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2023, 01:18:01 PM »
Looks like all she needs is a Broom, Black Cape & and Hat. With any luck. She would just fly away and get lost.

I've seen her interview, and it doesn't seem to me like she is or was unbiased. Aren't there some laws and penalties for jurist bias, lying during the interviews and failing to follow their oath? I'd bet there are, and I'd bet that she would find out if the prosecutors were honest...which I doubt.  :'( Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2023, 02:04:41 PM »
     I genuinely don't have any big problem with Buttigieg, he seems far more sensible than almost any of them.

Brett

Sorry Brett,  but I just couldn't let it go.

A guy that says highways are racist, is not sensible. He might not be bat-Sh!t crazy, but he ain't far from it.

Derek

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2023, 04:45:01 PM »
He might not be bat-Sh!t crazy, but he ain't far from it.

Derek
Doesn't that make him more sensible than the rest of them?

Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2023, 04:47:33 PM »
  Sorry Brett,  but I just couldn't let it go.

A guy that says highways are racist, is not sensible. He might not be bat-Sh!t crazy, but he ain't far from it.

Derek

I agree that the bar is being set very low.

Brett

Offline Dave Hull

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2023, 06:26:38 PM »
Chuck,

You completely missed the purpose of the DD system as knowledgeably explained in the video. It does not check or maintain track. It checks for multiple types of defects in the cars. The NTSB preliminary report identifies wheel bearing failure as the immediate cause. The report also lays out other issues they continue to investigate (likely "contributing causes") and will include possible corrective measures. Fortunately, that won't require "...THOUSANDS of Untouchable Street People..." as you seemingly propose. I can't even imagine your thinking there....

Dave

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2023, 06:50:25 PM »

y1 y1 y1 y1 y1

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2023, 06:54:41 PM »
   Dennis you should put your play writing skills for a better use.  n1
Al

Dennis Moritz lives in some alternate universe with an image of Trump on the end of his nose - obviously blocking vision.  I'm betting he wants Trump to be a pallbearer at his funeral!

Dennis,
one of the sane ones
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Norm Faith Jr.

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
  • The physics of flight releases the soul.
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2023, 08:31:53 PM »
Trump advocated the deregulation. His administration did it.

I've told you once, now listen!...George Stephenson is the person responsible for the train derailment. Had it not been for him, it would of never of happened.
Circlepilot   AMA9376

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2023, 08:06:35 AM »
Chuck,

You completely missed the purpose of the DD system as knowledgeably explained in the video. It does not check or maintain track. It checks for multiple types of defects in the cars. The NTSB preliminary report identifies wheel bearing failure as the immediate cause. The report also lays out other issues they continue to investigate (likely "contributing causes") and will include possible corrective measures. Fortunately, that won't require "...THOUSANDS of Untouchable Street People..." as you seemingly propose. I can't even imagine your thinking there....

Dave

Dave....you don't think the 1000s of track workers  that are permanently stationed along the tracks of India are capable of reporting a squealing wheel before it turns into a red hot wheel...?
You can't imagine giving Homeless People on welfare something to do...?   

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2023, 10:41:59 AM »
I am curious how much it would cost to put heat sensors on every wheel and have them monitored by the engineer in the engine.  I have a tire pressure gauge in every tire, including the spare, on my car.  Certainly, the cost would be less that what this derailment cost.   Since the crew took immediate action when they found out about the brake temperature you cannot fault the crew or the line.  I am confident that the monitoring equipment was to code as well.  It is one of those instances where it was just under the trigger point for an alert and increasing at a faster rate than expected.  In other words "SH** HAPPENS".  There will be changes to the monitoring regulations, I am sure.  Perhaps lower triggers or narrower spacing.  I would also question why such explosive dangerous chemicals are not labeled hazardous.  Lots to consider here.  But the blame game gets us nowhere, unless of course it is to blame Trump because that has become a national sport and we all like sports.

Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2023, 11:10:11 AM »
  . and that what happened Jan 6 was "the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor.......LL~
  Soon we’ll have the real story about January 6. Mccarthy released the footage that Pelosi was hiding, 41,000 hours of it to Tucker Carlson and his crew to review.
Al

Online Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2023, 11:45:45 AM »
Ohhhhh Boy Al..... hey while were at it and just for fun did Alex murder PoPo and Maggs???

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2023, 12:40:22 PM »
  Soon we’ll have the real story about January 6. Mccarthy released the footage that Pelosi was hiding, 41,000 hours of it to Tucker Carlson and his crew to review.
Al

While I am 100% sure that they are histrionically overstating the danger, and keeping the video hidden because it shows a bunch of morons just milling around aimlessly instead of the violent organized insurrection they keep claiming - it was entirely beyond the pale to storm the capitol trying to interfere with the actions of congress!

Effective or not, you either believe in the constitution and institutions of government, or you don't. You can't pick and choose which parts of the constitution suit you and which ones don't, on a case-by-case basis. If someone had attempted this at the time, George Washington would have parked himself at the top of the steps and drawn his sword to prevent it. Regardless of what you thought about the outcome of the election, they were doing their constitutionally-mandated duty, and it is utterly unacceptable to try to intervene with a mob, no matter how angry you might be about the results.

Everyone who thinks otherwise might want to examine, very carefully, what it is they are fighting for - a single individual politician,  or the principles of representative government and constitutional conservatism? And bear in mind, I am at least as appalled at the state of affairs as any of you. But I figure return to constitutional primacy is the *solution*. Undermining what amounts to pro-forma legally mandated functions of congress is as far from that as possible. That means you have to work much harder and smarter *up front* to convince people that they should go along with you, not try to fix it after the fact.

Brett

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2023, 12:53:13 PM »
Al

The Globalist Elite Controlled MSM reported over and over and over that MAGA MURDERED 5 COPS.
They also reported over and over that MAGA injured 140 Capitol Cops badly enough to require emergency medical care.
100s of video cameras all over that campus took 1000s of hours worth of video that day and so far how many of those claims have been shown to be true...?
When the single party loyal MSM has been proven to deliberately lie to the public in order to advance the political agenda of their Overlords...that takes us down  to the same level as every other Totalitarian @#$% Hole Nation.

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2023, 01:57:13 PM »
Dows anyone know or care that Trump requested National guard troops to protect the Capitol building and the request was ignored or denied by Nancy Pelosi & etc.    ???   ???    ???    ???
John Rist
AMA 56277

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2023, 02:00:08 PM »
Dows anyone know or care that Trump requested National guard troops to protect the Capitol building and the request was ignored or denied by Nancy Pelosi & etc.    ???   ???    ???    ???

Apparently not. This supposed "assault" was *never ever* going to accomplish anything, but it did hand the opposition a club to beat us over the head with for the next 5 years.

Brett

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2023, 02:18:33 PM »
  Apparently not. This supposed "assault" was *never ever* going to accomplish anything, but it did hand the opposition a club to beat us over the head with for the next 5 years.

Brett

Brett..have you seen the actual list of "weaponry that almost overthrew the US Government"...?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/armed-insurrection-what-weapons-capitol-rioters-carry
not one single firearm was taken from any of the MAGA Protesters while on the campus grounds.
Well excuse me....there WAS a single firecracker.... LL~
 Just about every "weapon" listed on MAGA's RAP SHEET  should only scare people who never spent one  single day of their lives playing outdoors. IOW...People with ZERO STREET SMARTS  might look at this list and then nod in agreement that this was enough weaponry to seize cotrol of the US Government and subsequently get Trump installed as RULER FOR LIFE..... LL~

Does anyone find this a little bit odd...?
What are the chances that these guys knew too much about what REALLY happened...?
https://www.newsweek.com/3-capitol-police-officers-have-died-suicide-since-january-6-insurrection-1615452

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2023, 02:25:07 PM »

Honest question please, were there ever NG troops at the Capital for any inauguration? Why would they need NG troops on a day that is supposed to be about the "peaceful" transfer of power?

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2023, 02:32:15 PM »
Honest question please, were there ever NG troops at the Capital for any inauguration? Why would they need NG troops on a day that is supposed to be about the "peaceful" transfer of power?
Because never in our lifetime did we see voting machines connected to off shore computers and people showing  up at 3AM wearing masks and carrying arm loads of ballots to stuff into ballot boxes that ended up giving Biden a last minute come from behind victory.
anyone with any forward thinking ability could easily see that dispatching the NG was indicated. That's what they get paid to do.
The Globalist Party WANTED TO SEE MAXIMUM MAYHEM .... THEY USED HIRED INSTIGATORS and they even unlocked doors for the protestors.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2023, 02:53:56 PM »
Brett..have you seen the actual list of "weaponry that almost overthrew the US Government"...?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/armed-insurrection-what-weapons-capitol-rioters-carry
not one single firearm was taken from any of the MAGA Protesters while on the campus grounds.
Well excuse me....there WAS a single firecracker.... LL~

I understand that perfectly, this threat was played up to make maximum political hay off it. *Exactly the sort of emotionalism I was warning about earlier*! That's what the left does.

But, regardless of the actual threat posed, *you can't attempt to disrupt the legitimate business of government*, no matter how mad you are or how screwed you got. Even if you look at it as legitimate protest, which I don't,  it was tactically pathetic, doomed to fail, and a strategic disaster. Because, while it is overblown by the usual forces, *they did actually, undeniably, attempt to enter congress and disrupt/stop a legitimate legal proceeding*, undermining any point they might have had. It is utterly absurd to think they could accomplish *anything*, it was never, ever, going to happen, an where are we now?

Protests are fine, there are plenty of public streets in DC. Entering or attempting to enter the capitol to undo a vote is out of the question, it would be/should be unspeakable, out of the question.

The election was over when the Georgia and Pennsylvania votes were certified, nothing in the world was going to change it afterwards, and if you attempt to, you are violating every principle of representative democracy/the republican ideal. That is far more important than any individual politician's fate. Trump or any other politician are means to an end, not the goal itself.

This episode set back the cause of constitutional conservatism by 25 years. Fortunately, the left is, as usual,  going out of their way to step on their own puds, and they are so completely obnoxious (see above) that they will screw it up again soon enough.

Brett

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2023, 03:03:44 PM »

Simple answer to a simple question, courtesy of the USO (referring to Obama's inauguration):

The U.S. military has participated in every inauguration since George Washington’s presidency, and since Abraham Lincoln’s first inaugural, so has the National Guard.

Maj. Gen. Erroll Schwartz, commander of the D.C. National Guard, jokes that he remembers that day well. This was, in fact, his ninth inaugural. The troops under his command had, on average, participated in four, he said.

In addition to more than 5,000 active-duty troops at the inauguration, more than 6,000 Guardsmen from more than 30 states and territories were sworn in as special police, assisting the Washington Metropolitan Police Department with tasks ranging from traffic control and crowd management to communications and medical assistance.

Dwayne, I'm always surprised by your concern for US politics when you live in a country that seems to have forgotten what freedom is ...

Dennis

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2023, 03:12:51 PM »
    While I am 100% sure that they are histrionically overstating the danger, and keeping the video hidden because it shows a bunch of morons just milling around aimlessly instead of the violent organized insurrection they keep claiming - it was entirely beyond the pale to storm the capitol trying to interfere with the actions of congress!

Effective or not, you either believe in the constitution and institutions of government, or you don't. You can't pick and choose which parts of the constitution suit you and which ones don't, on a case-by-case basis. If someone had attempted this at the time, George Washington would have parked himself at the top of the steps and drawn his sword to prevent it. Regardless of what you thought about the outcome of the election, they were doing their constitutionally-mandated duty, and it is utterly unacceptable to try to intervene with a mob, no matter how angry you might be about the results.

Everyone who thinks otherwise might want to examine, very carefully, what it is they are fighting for - a single individual politician,  or the principles of representative government and constitutional conservatism? And bear in mind, I am at least as appalled at the state of affairs as any of you. But I figure return to constitutional primacy is the *solution*. Undermining what amounts to pro-forma legally mandated functions of congress is as far from that as possible. That means you have to work much harder and smarter *up front* to convince people that they should go along with you, not try to fix it after the fact.

Brett

Brett, I don't disagree with everything you say, but respectfully disagree with some of your understanding.  Exactly how far would the "insurrection" have gone without the actual assistance of the Capitol Police, for example?  And why does Biden himself keep parroting (in his speeches) the line that 5 Capitol Police officers were killed on January 6th?

As for the Constitution: Please review again the reason our founding fathers were so adamant that citizens be allowed to bear arms.  You can, if you wish, find a great quote by Abraham Lincoln regarding the Constitution and our support (or lack thereof) for the Government in power.  He even, if I remember correctly, referred to our DUTY ...

Dennis

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2023, 03:27:51 PM »
Simple answer to a simple question, courtesy of the USO (referring to Obama's inauguration):

The U.S. military has participated in every inauguration since George Washington’s presidency, and since Abraham Lincoln’s first inaugural, so has the National Guard.

Maj. Gen. Erroll Schwartz, commander of the D.C. National Guard, jokes that he remembers that day well. This was, in fact, his ninth inaugural. The troops under his command had, on average, participated in four, he said.

In addition to more than 5,000 active-duty troops at the inauguration, more than 6,000 Guardsmen from more than 30 states and territories were sworn in as special police, assisting the Washington Metropolitan Police Department with tasks ranging from traffic control and crowd management to communications and medical assistance.

Dwayne, I'm always surprised by your concern for US politics when you live in a country that seems to have forgotten what freedom is ...

Dennis

World politics are interesting for me as they are for millions around the world, no big deal, thanks for the reply that's all I wanted to know.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2023, 03:43:59 PM »

Brett, I don't disagree with everything you say, but respectfully disagree with some of your understanding.  Exactly how far would the "insurrection" have gone without the actual assistance of the Capitol Police, for example?  And why does Biden himself keep parroting (in his speeches) the line that 5 Capitol Police officers were killed on January 6th?

As for the Constitution: Please review again the reason our founding fathers were so adamant that citizens be allowed to bear arms.  You can, if you wish, find a great quote by Abraham Lincoln regarding the Constitution and our support (or lack thereof) for the Government in power.  He even, if I remember correctly, referred to our DUTY ...

Neither of your points bears on my comment. The first assumes that the problem with this was that it failed. My problem with it is that they attempted it at all, fail or not. And, in any case, the capitol police are just the first line of defense, there would be plenty of other military and law enforcement organizations that would ALL have to go along, and then, people like me, because I think very few people would tolerate a takeover.   That is what the bearing arms is for.

This is hardly a case of "oppressive government". Joe Biden is one man, and while he is a pathetic excuse for a president, he is not "the government" and plenty of checks and balances remain. And in fact, he has done very little to change anything because he is fortunately being thwarted by those same checks and balances. The president doesn't make laws, that is Congress, and they have done nearly nothing and certainly nothing that consequentially alters your liberty or freedom. Neither did Trump, for that matter.

Some people in Georgia and Pennsylvania slightly skewed a dead-heat election, using the usual techniques (the mystery late-night "found ballot" gambit that is attempted every time and squeaked JFK over Nixon 63 years ago). That is who you have a beef with, not Congress. Do something - legal - about that. Sorry that this is boring old politics and election law, not an futile emotional outburst.

Brett

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2023, 04:02:09 PM »
The president doesn't make laws,

Brett

Last minute changes to election laws were decreed that played a big part in getting Biden installed...
https://www.westernjournal.com/rnc-report-democrats-exploited-covid-change-election-rules-helped-biden-win-2020/

How many Executive Orders has Biden decreed...?
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2021-02-01/ty-article/biden-vs-trump-how-executive-orders-are-reshaping-the-united-states/0000017f-db61-d3a5-af7f-fbefd9a60000

I think the Capitol MAGA Rioters who have been imprisoned so long would argue the point you made about Biden's Government not being oppressive.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2023, 05:13:36 PM »

Dennis

Dennis....Very well put...!
The Brits [are the  Donnelly Clan honorary Brits..?] lead the way in cowering to NWO HATE SPEECH and ORWELLIAN WRONGTHINK LAWS and if I'm not mistaken they aren't allowed to defend themselves from ANY sort of a physical threat with a weapon of any kind.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2023, 05:15:01 PM »

Last minute changes to election laws were decreed that played a big part in getting Biden installed...
https://www.westernjournal.com/rnc-report-democrats-exploited-covid-change-election-rules-helped-biden-win-2020/

How many Executive Orders has Biden decreed...?
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2021-02-01/ty-article/biden-vs-trump-how-executive-orders-are-reshaping-the-united-states/0000017f-db61-d3a5-af7f-fbefd9a60000

I think the Capitol MAGA Rioters who have been imprisoned so long would argue the point you made about Biden's Government not being oppressive.

They attempted to *enter the capitol for stated purpose of interrupting legal business of congress*!!!  That is illegal regardless of their success. If nothing else, they disregarded a lawful order of a police officer. Of course they are in jail, that is not oppression, it is law enforcement. We supposedly believe in law and order and rule by law, we can't just toss it out the window the first time it interferes with our temper tantrums.

Brett

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2023, 05:18:26 PM »
Dennis....Very well put...!
The Brits [are the  Donnelly Clan honorary Brits..?] lead the way in cowering to NWO HATE SPEECH and ORWELLIAN WRONGTHINK LAWS and if I'm not mistaken they aren't allowed to defend themselves from ANY sort of a physical threat with a weapon of any kind.

Not sure but.  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Donnellys

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2023, 05:24:35 PM »
    They attempted to *enter the capitol for stated purpose of interrupting legal business of congress*!!!  That is illegal regardless of their success. If nothing else, they disregarded a lawful order of a police officer. Of course they are in jail, that is not oppression, it is law enforcement. We supposedly believe in law and order and rule by law, we can't just toss it out the window the first time it interferes with our temper tantrums.

Brett

Brett..there was much internet talk about  forcing Pence to declare the election invalid...but 99.9% of those who attended this function simply weren't equipped to claim an inner city basketball court...never mind overthrowing our government
What was the plan..?
To send VIKING HORNS GUY through the Senate Chamber to gore  as many government officials as possible until they surrender...?
AFAIK...nobody was convicted of insurrection...yet the MSM has  the Snowflake Sheeple Masses frantically checking under their beds every night for Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and KKK....as American democracy's biggest threat...

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2023, 05:35:44 PM »
Not sure but.  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Donnellys
I think it's very cool that the history of your name is so well documented.
Imagine what they went through and were forced to risk just to survive and eventually thrive in the New World.
OTOH my tribe's name has many different spellings and our history is not so well documented.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2023, 05:58:59 PM »
Brett..there was much internet talk about  forcing Pence to declare the election invalid...but 99.9% of those who attended this function simply weren't equipped to claim an inner city basketball court...never mind overthrowing our government
What was the plan..?
To send VIKING HORNS GUY through the Senate Chamber to gore  as many government officials as possible until they surrender...?
AFAIK...nobody was convicted of insurrection...yet the MSM has  the Snowflake Sheeple Masses frantically checking under their beds every night for Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and KKK....as American democracy's biggest threat...

My point exactly, it was a futile and pointless act, that has served only to hurt our cause. The fact that it was a pathetic attempt doesn't make it legal or absolve the participants of blame. 

Brett

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2023, 06:23:58 PM »
     My point exactly, it was a futile and pointless act, that has served only to hurt our cause. The fact that it was a pathetic attempt doesn't make it legal or absolve the participants of blame. 

Brett
Brett....do you REALLY think Viking Horns Guy and his young and tattoo'd friends are MAGA...?
Do you REALLY think Ray Epps is MAGA...?
why would 4 capitol Cops "commit suicide" coincidentally right after the riot...?
Don't you smell a rat...?
Notice that all the Fact Checkers pretend to know who the CIA / FBI SHILLS are not.....

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2023, 06:43:02 PM »
Brett....do you REALLY think Viking Horns Guy and his young and tattoo'd friends are MAGA...?
Do you REALLY think Ray Epps is MAGA...?
why would 4 capitol Cops "commit suicide" coincidentally right after the riot...?
Don't you smell a rat...?

Of course, this is all a huge overblown mess, and I am sure there were numerous plants hoping to create a "false flag" incident.  But plenty of people fell for it, and somehow went along. Entering the capital is not stepping over the line, it is catapulting over the line, and those who did it were and should have been held accountable for it. No amount of provocation can justify it.

Brett

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2023, 06:44:19 PM »
A few side articles to consider.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5248629/

https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/12/05/504388777/educations-tie-to-conspiracy-theory-belief

Being degreed does not necessarily make one educated; however, being well read, travelled, being curious while open minded, etc. go a long way.

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2023, 07:31:53 PM »
Being degreed does not necessarily make one educated; however, being well read, travelled, being curious while open minded, etc. go a long way.

Apparently being "degreed" makes one more likely to believe that men can get pregnant.
You're so smart.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2023, 07:51:38 PM »
A few side articles to consider.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5248629/

https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/12/05/504388777/educations-tie-to-conspiracy-theory-belief

One of the most he most incredible CTs of all time  was when the [[[MSM]]] claimed Trump won the election thanks to Russian facebook Likes in 2016..but of course I wouldn't expect you to remember that one..... LL~
The other one I love is the percentage of MSM TERRIFIED LIBERALS WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU HAVE A 50 / 50 CHANCE OF DEATH IF ARE UNVACCINATED AND YOU COME DOWN WITH CV-19....... LL~
Would any sane person [regardless of educational background] think Ray Epps never served time for inciting a riot / sedition because he was just lucky...?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 08:10:17 PM by Chuck Matheny »

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2023, 07:57:17 PM »
Ohhhhh Boy Al..... hey while were at it and just for fun did Alex murder PoPo and Maggs???
  It must have been the Russians  %^@
Al

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2023, 08:05:10 PM »

Apparently being "degreed" makes one more likely to believe that men can get pregnant.
You're so smart.

I have several degrees and I still haven't become pregnant.  Am I doing something wrong?  ???

Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2023, 08:10:14 PM »
I have several degrees and I still haven't become pregnant.  Am I doing something wrong?  ???

Ken

No Ken, at your age you are well past menopause. The clue was when you stopped getting your period.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here