News:

• May 02, 2024, 02:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NW Regionals new dates  (Read 224 times)

Offline johnt4051

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
    • Flying Lines
NW Regionals new dates
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:02:38 PM »
The 2020 Northwest Control-Line Regionals is now scheduled for Sept. 18-19-20 in Roseburg, Ore., with setup on Sept. 17.

The flyer and advance entry forms will be posted on flyinglines.org Where the Action Is page as soon as we have confirmed the host hotel details.

If you already have entered in advance, your entry is still good, though we will be asking you to confirm by email.  If you have entry forms you received in the mail or downloaded earlier, you can use those, but note that at this writing the hotel information is not confirmed.

Please get your advance entries in by Sept. 11.  As always, advance entry is optional and on-site entry will be accepted.

We hope everyone will be able to make it to Roseburg in September for our annual CL party, just a little late!

Watch FL's Where the Action Is for the updated forms and hotel information.

--John Thompson and Mike Hazel
John Thompson
Flying Lines

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Re: NW Regionals new dates
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:13:34 PM »
I have the earlier forms so I'll just send those. I look forward to it. My plane might even be done by then.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 06:28:19 PM »
The Regionals on the Memorial Weekend in May enabled many to attend, because of having 3 or 4 days off work.  The middle of Sept. not any holiday, might prevent some from attending.  Let's hope not.  I am close to Roseburg, and also retired, so the new date does not affect me.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline johnt4051

• Commander
    • Flying Lines
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 01:19:18 PM »
One more important thing to note about the new dates:  We were unable to book a group rate for the Hampton, so everyone is on their own for lodging.  We recommend booking your room early.  The Hampton's phone number is (541) 492-1212.  There are many other hotels near the site, which you can find online.  The Hampton is the nearest.
John Thompson
Flying Lines

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here