News:

• April 28, 2024, 12:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lifestyles of the rich & famous .  (Read 969 times)

Offline Air Ministry .

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Lifestyles of the rich & famous .
« on: October 24, 2020, 09:56:02 PM »
A rainy day here . However , theres only a 1/2 hour time frame at the4 Library Computer . So youll have to summerise it for me .  S?P

Parrently its just turned up there .

Offline Gordon Van Tighem

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Lifestyles of the rich & famous .
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 10:06:17 PM »
My summary would be that these two hold a library full of stunt info in their heads and referring to their various articles would be of immeasurable benefit to most.
What they have experienced, learned from that experience and shared/published can save the rest of us a lot of legwork and frustration.
G
Gord VT
MAAC 3738L, Life Member
AMA C3738L

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 11:56:55 PM »
My summary would be that these two hold a library full of stunt info in their heads and referring to their various articles would be of immeasurable benefit to most.
What they have experienced, learned from that experience and shared/published can save the rest of us a lot of legwork and frustration.

Yep!
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Chris Cox

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 02:29:03 AM »
That was a really good discussion of so many things we still discuss/debate about even today.  You would be hard pressed to find two people more qualified to talk about stunt theory and design parameters. Lots of good memories of from our trip to Seattle. I forgot about the snide comments regarding my canopy though.  😂😂😂

Offline Shorts,David

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 12:12:37 PM »
Thanks for sharing Chris.
I have two questions so far...
  1. I've never seen any pictures of Paul's Heinkel. Did Paul try it and give up on it, or what happened to it?
2. I thought maximum displacement for multis- according to the modern rules (perhaps updated since then), is the same as single displacement. .91?

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here