News:

• May 01, 2024, 06:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I need help  (Read 728 times)

Offline Juan Valentin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • USAF 1969-73 ANG 73-77
I need help
« on: November 10, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »
       In september Ireceived a call from John Rodriguez from the Bronx New York.He said he found my name and phone number in the PAMPA membership reference manual and that he wanted to know if I had a Johnson .35 SS since he was looking for one. I told him all I had in my small collection was a Johnson.35 light case engine.
      He talked a lot about C/L Airplanes,engines and people.He mentioned he knew Big jim Greenaway and others. He continued to call and talk about engines and stunt and that he had a big collection of engines most new that he bought from Americas Hobby Center. I asked him if he had a new RH Mccoy.40 stunt and a GH K&B torpedo.35 stunt for sale since he said he had quite a few.He said that he would sell them and asked $100 for the K&B and $135 for the Mccoy. I agreed to purchase the engines and told him I would be sending the money Sept 29.
    He told me that he had worked at K&B and that he was doing engine work that if I wanted I could send him a couple of engines and he would chrome the cilinders,harden the crank and set them for a great 4-2-4 run for free for me to try his work.
      I sent him the money and the engines and I haven`t received anything back. I tried calling his number and all I get is an answering machine.I left messages for him to return my calls but no luck.
     If anybody in this forum know him please let me know via PM if he is ill or had an accident,I`m concerned. John Rodriguez is a PAMPA member and his info appears in the Membership reference manual.
                                                                                           Juan

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here